What are your guilty pleasures?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

seventeen magazine

i'm 23 and buy that +!@# every month like i'm really gonna buy 'jeans to make my butt look great' or i wanna know 'what boys really say when you're not there'

i'd be cheaper to subscribe then buy from the store every month but i would feel extra lame if i did that...
That makes us practically congruent. I'm a 22 year old Cosmo guy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I love all the completely irrelevant and inaccurate articles that try to tell me what I'm thinking or what I like out of my lady
grin.gif

so should i ignore the 99 ways to ____ in the bedroom articles?

yes and no.. most of that stuff is good enough to try, but they SWEAR by it...which is a throw off for me. It won't hurt though. I just hate when they try to tell me what kind of man I am by the way I cuff my jeans, or whatever other arbitrary *@* yardstick they use. And they always wanna tell ya'll to do something ya;ll need ti ASK permission for. Always with the, "he loves it when you blow in his butt" type of stuff. But what if he doesn't? Don't let Cosmo be the reason you ain't got depth perception in the morning
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

seventeen magazine

i'm 23 and buy that +!@# every month like i'm really gonna buy 'jeans to make my butt look great' or i wanna know 'what boys really say when you're not there'

i'd be cheaper to subscribe then buy from the store every month but i would feel extra lame if i did that...
That makes us practically congruent. I'm a 22 year old Cosmo guy
smh.gif
laugh.gif
. I love all the completely irrelevant and inaccurate articles that try to tell me what I'm thinking or what I like out of my lady
grin.gif

so should i ignore the 99 ways to ____ in the bedroom articles?

yes and no.. most of that stuff is good enough to try, but they SWEAR by it...which is a throw off for me. It won't hurt though. I just hate when they try to tell me what kind of man I am by the way I cuff my jeans, or whatever other arbitrary *@* yardstick they use. And they always wanna tell ya'll to do something ya;ll need ti ASK permission for. Always with the, "he loves it when you blow in his butt" type of stuff. But what if he doesn't? Don't let Cosmo be the reason you ain't got depth perception in the morning
grin.gif

I watch General Hospital everyday. If anyone tries to call or text me while i'mwatching GH don't expect
me to pick up the phone or text ya back. Started watching it occasionally back in high school my senior year
cause i got outta school right after lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I hated being lost so i started
recording it on the VCR daily, now I have it set up on the DVR.

I'm kind of ashamed at how much i like a soap opera
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

I watch General Hospital everyday. If anyone tries to call or text me while i'mwatching GH don't expect
me to pick up the phone or text ya back. Started watching it occasionally back in high school my senior year
cause i got outta school right after lunch on Tuesdays & Thursdays. I hated being lost so i started

embarassed.gif
roll.gif

-Blazing and then hitting up 2-3 fast food joints.

-Funnel cake or crepe from Q-cup

-Fried calamari from q-cup

-Red velvet cheesecake from cheescake factory.

-Blazing and then hitting up 2-3 fast food joints.

-Funnel cake or crepe from Q-cup

-Fried calamari from q-cup

-Red velvet cheesecake from cheescake factory.

Raw..
Attending the movies alone knowing I have a wife that wants to go
Over sleeping
Mw2 (not as bad now though)
Allowing my daughters to cry..relieves tension at times

Raw..
Attending the movies alone knowing I have a wife that wants to go
Over sleeping
Mw2 (not as bad now though)
Allowing my daughters to cry..relieves tension at times

Originally Posted by gabers

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gabers

embarassed.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-The Devil Wears Prada.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Soda, even though I cut back a lot I still find my self chugging down Mountain Dew or Coke.
-Really fatty foods.  I know I should stop, but being Filipino, some of our foods just are too good to give up.
-Watching The Hills when it was on.
ohwell.gif

-Watching the Travel Channel almost religiously, other than ESPN.

-The Devil Wears Prada.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Soda, even though I cut back a lot I still find my self chugging down Mountain Dew or Coke.
-Really fatty foods.  I know I should stop, but being Filipino, some of our foods just are too good to give up.
-Watching The Hills when it was on.
ohwell.gif

-Watching the Travel Channel almost religiously, other than ESPN.

Back
Top Bottom