What are you up to tonight my NT FAM?

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

relax man

pimp.gif

#faukschool

Got drunk last night so I'm prolly just gonna chill and blow heavy all night (yes hetero).
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got drunk last night so I'm prolly just gonna chill and blow heavy all night (yes hetero).
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Just got home from a
pimp.gif
session.

Bout to eat my McDs and watch the NBC shows I missed earlier.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much every Thursday for me in college.  

Originally Posted by Oskar Kokoshka

Just got home from a
pimp.gif
session.

Bout to eat my McDs and watch the NBC shows I missed earlier.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pretty much every Thursday for me in college.  

Originally Posted by do work son

a good friend of mine is turning 21 and is throwing a party, ive known him since we were kids.

a girl i know is turning 20 and is having a party. me and her cool, nothing special but im sure her party is gonna have more girls than the first.

do i help my homie celebrate his 21st, or do i go to a party where i probably dont like half the people trying to find a girl to bring home.

*lebron voice*: what should i do?
I'd go with the friend that you've known since you were a kid, always going to be plenty of girls around at other times

As for me reading week just started so Imma just kick back and relax and hopefully find another job lulz

Originally Posted by do work son

a good friend of mine is turning 21 and is throwing a party, ive known him since we were kids.

a girl i know is turning 20 and is having a party. me and her cool, nothing special but im sure her party is gonna have more girls than the first.

do i help my homie celebrate his 21st, or do i go to a party where i probably dont like half the people trying to find a girl to bring home.

*lebron voice*: what should i do?
I'd go with the friend that you've known since you were a kid, always going to be plenty of girls around at other times

As for me reading week just started so Imma just kick back and relax and hopefully find another job lulz

Setting up programs and settings on this laptop, and after 4pm I'm gonna be working. So, pretty much not doing much.

Setting up programs and settings on this laptop, and after 4pm I'm gonna be working. So, pretty much not doing much.

Back
Top Bottom