What are you up to tonight my NT FAM?

Waiting for that "special" radiohead showing

nerd.gif

trying to finish my master's portfolio...cannot wait to graduate in May

trying to finish my master's portfolio...cannot wait to graduate in May

work.

Hittin 400 in oakland for a drink after work.

Heading to SF to host an event at Fluid, if you are in the bay and wanna come i got you. special NT GL.

Get it in.

work.

Hittin 400 in oakland for a drink after work.

Heading to SF to host an event at Fluid, if you are in the bay and wanna come i got you. special NT GL.

Get it in.

a good friend of mine is turning 21 and is throwing a party, ive known him since we were kids.

a girl i know is turning 20 and is having a party. me and her cool, nothing special but im sure her party is gonna have more girls than the first.

do i help my homie celebrate his 21st, or do i go to a party where i probably dont like half the people trying to find a girl to bring home.

*lebron voice*: what should i do?

a good friend of mine is turning 21 and is throwing a party, ive known him since we were kids.

a girl i know is turning 20 and is having a party. me and her cool, nothing special but im sure her party is gonna have more girls than the first.

do i help my homie celebrate his 21st, or do i go to a party where i probably dont like half the people trying to find a girl to bring home.

*lebron voice*: what should i do?

I'm planning on buying a bottle of wormwood absinthe and hang with some friends. 
pimp.gif

I'm planning on buying a bottle of wormwood absinthe and hang with some friends. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom