What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

might be a chick thing but my favorite shot right now is fireball shots...and of course im girly so flavored vodka or vodka and cranberry or redbull and vodka 

Man I had those cinnamon toast crunch shots at this ugly Xmas sweater party last weekend. They were good lol. Fireball mixed with RumChata

I can't get with straight Fireball, it's not strong it's just I'm not infatuated with the taste. Mix it with anything and it's money but straight liquid Red Hots? Nah

Fireball straight is garbage

It's ok for mixing but I would never buy it. Prefer Jack for mixing.

I need to venture out of beers and start drinking more hard liq.

Any suggestions? Even if that stuff creep up on me lol.

Man I just found out I got Thursday and Friday off. I'm buying something new at the abc store. Let's get it.

All i like is them fruity / girly drinks.

I like to enjoy the taste of what i am drinking..."I would do things that would make you laugh/like ordering a girl drink in a masculine glass"

currently having Bombay and Simply lemonade with blueberry.

was at a restaurant in Chicago and ordered a hennessy straight...i was hurt lol

but Vodka and Gins for the Gawd.

I like to enjoy the taste of what i am drinking..."I would do things that would make you laugh/like ordering a girl drink in a masculine glass"

Honestly just gotta find the right liquor. I was the same till Makers Mark was introduced to me. Ketel One is a very nice vodka that can be sipped straight with or without ice

I'll drink Fireball if I am in Miami and dancing in between two very hot Latin women like how it be in a Pitbull video.

Then again, it would not matter what I was drinking at that point.

Last edited:
Just went through this WHOLE thread and NO ONE mentioned:

View media item 1847646

:smh:

Also, Henny is my go to. Moms copped me this for Christmas:

View media item 1847649

Bulleit is definitely legit

Good brown liquor tastes great. And you avoid the unnecessary sugar/artificial sweetener with mixed drinks

Anyone familiar with Few Bourbon? It's pretty solid. Never heard of it until my girl put me on it

So what's y'all ideal drink of choice when you at a bar?

9 times out of 10, if I'm at the bar I'm not there to get too "right" so I keep it super simple and maybe order a beer. I know one time I was in Peru and at a bar and the bartender asked if I wanted a snifter of cognac, being that it's my favorite drink I of course said yeah. So I took the snifter and and steamed the hell out of it, then poured the cognac in it, it was absolutely the best drink of cognac I've ever had. It was like I could taste every single ingredient and it was so smooth, so mellow.

Back
Top Bottom