What are some of your favorite chain restaurants or ones you go to

First of all, I definitely eat at non chains way more often than chains but since I eat out almost every meal I still have a few chains that I go to and a few things I get from there.

Ruth Chris: I actually get takeout from here often instead of eating there.  The only steak I get is the bone-in filet but I usually don't even get steak I really just like all their appetizers from the crab stuffed mushrooms, spicy lobster, blue crab cakes, seared ahi tuna

Morton's: Usually get the veal chops or lamb chops or the beef short rib/sea scallop surf and turf.  Their signature chocolate cake is a bomb dessert too

Mastro's: Signature Seafood Tower is a must everytime.  Everything else is pretty good too

Fogo De Chao:  Only when I'm in carnivore mode

Outback:  Only pretty much get the crabcakes for takeout

Pappadeaux:  Like a lot here, usually get my fix of gumbo, ettouffe, cajun seafood when I'm in a city with one and I'm not in Louisiana

Red Lobster:  I really only go here for the biscuits and crab stuffed mushrooms

Cheesecake factory:  I grab the cheesecakes most of the time and get some food sometimes

Benihana's:  Almost forgot this spot, not the best food to me but my son and daughter enjoys the spot and I always get that Blue Ocean drink which I look forward to more than the food

Last edited:
Love the cheesecake (Godiva) @ Cheesecake Factory.

Got a soft spot for Chili's.

Cracker Barrel has one of the best value (and tasting) breakfasts around.

Those are the only 3 for me.

The Godiva 1 is good, but that red velvet one might be my favorite

those nachos where theres like 12 and each chip has meat, beans, and cheese backed on is my **** :pimp:
benihanas is cool
i like claim jumpers
olive garden is good
red lobster and them cheddar biscuits :smokin

I go to chills for the ribs. Feel that since I'm in Louisiana that I shouldn't have to eat at chain restaurant since I have so many options to choose from.

First of all, I definitely eat at non chains way more often than chains but since I eat out almost every meal I still have a few chains that I go to and a few things I get from there.

Ruth Chris: I actually get takeout from here often instead of eating there.  The only steak I get is the bone-in filet but I usually don't even get steak I really just like all their appetizers from the crab stuffed mushrooms, spicy lobster, blue crab cakes, seared ahi tuna

Morton's: Usually get the veal chops or lamb chops or the beef short rib/sea scallop surf and turf.  Their signature chocolate cake is a bomb dessert too

Mastro's: Signature Seafood Tower is a must everytime.  Everything else is pretty good too

Fogo De Chao:  Only when I'm in carnivore mode

Outback:  Only pretty much get the crabcakes for takeout

Pappadeaux:  Like a lot here, usually get my fix of gumbo, ettouffe, cajun seafood when I'm in a city with one and I'm not in Louisiana

Red Lobster:  I really only go here for the biscuits and crab stuffed mushrooms

Cheesecake factory:  I grab the cheesecakes most of the time and get some food sometimes

Benihana's:  Almost forgot this spot, not the best food to me but my son and daughter enjoys the spot and I always get that Blue Ocean drink which I look forward to more than the food

#TeamPoor

Red Lobster--> The biscuits and crab
Cheesecake Factory --> That spicy chipotle pasta

Aware me on OP...how'd yall get the vibe from him that he's rich off of his chain restaurant choices? :lol:

The only thing that was weird to me is that he gets take out RC...steak to go :x

Aware me on OP...how'd yall get the vibe from him that he's rich off of his chain restaurant choices?
laugh.gif

The only thing that was weird to me is that he gets take out RC...steak to go
sick.gif
That's what I'm saying lol.  But I don't eat steak from RC much, when I get takeout from them often its the appetizers like I listed

Aware me on OP...how'd yall get the vibe from him that he's rich off of his chain restaurant choices? :lol:

The only thing that was weird to me is that he gets take out RC...steak to go :x

was thinking the same thing. I've been to RC before too and never would think of take out.

chipotle

ive only gone to half of the places OP named

and it was on special occasions :lol:

#poor :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom