Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

How do you like it? Good "quality"?
The leather is the same as the white cement 4s from last year, soft leather would've been nice but I'm OK with the stiff stuff too, I'm not too picky though. I'm happy with em, I think they look better in person, soles aren't as blue as pictures make it seem which is what I was worried about.

The leather is the same as the white cement 4s from last year, soft leather would've been nice but I'm OK with the stiff stuff too, I'm not too picky though. I'm happy with em, I think they look better in person, soles aren't as blue as pictures make it seem which is what I was worried about.
Nice. Yea I was wondering about the soles, they looked pretty blue in pics. Glad you could cop easy

Calgary brah checking in.

About the 5s: the leather is complete utter crap. Blue tint on the icy sole isn't as blue (just like 250caddy mentioned). I'm afraid the leather on the grapes are gonna have the same feeling as well :frown:

Calgary brah checking in.

About the 5s: the leather is complete utter crap. Blue tint on the icy sole isn't as blue (just like 250caddy mentioned). I'm afraid the leather on the grapes are gonna have the same feeling as well :frown:
I would bet money that the grapes will be the exact same

^that would be easy money lol.
But the CW is a favorite of many and regardless of the cheapass leather, it's still a cop

^that would be easy money lol.
But the CW is a favorite of many and regardless of the cheapass leather, it's still a cop
For sure, those I'm sure will be a little more difficult to cop.

As for future kicks this year , in no particular order:

Lightning 4s (if they release)
Grape 5s
Bugs Bunny 8s
Jordan 3 White Cement 88s (if they release in Feb, if it's March 23 I'll be out of the country)
Red Suede 4s

Those are for sure, there's a couple I'm on the fence about and will be game time decisions. Speaking of that, anyone know the retail on the Royal 1s?

I just seen a couple pics today that the Royals are a HOH only release. If true, it will be seemingly impossible to cop.

Praying that the source is invalid.

What do you guys think of the $284.99 retail price for the Fighter Jet Foam One?

What do you guys think of the $284.99 retail price for the Fighter Jet Foam One?
I'm not too big into foams, but I do kinda like the fighter jet one. However, ain't no way I'm dropping 3 bills to get em

I'm not too big into foams, but I do kinda like the fighter jet one. However, ain't no way I'm dropping 3 bills to get em

Yeah I'm not liking the price either.

If Royal 1's come to Edmonton, I'll be buying them.

Yeah I'm not liking the price either.

If Royal 1's come to Edmonton, I'll be buying them.
I would buy foams if they weren't so expensive man. Are they worth it? I've never owned a pair.

Royal 1's look very nice, but it wasn't mentioned on the FL VIP e-mail that they were releasing them so I don't think we're getting them. 

I would buy foams if they weren't so expensive man. Are they worth it? I've never owned a pair.

Royal 1's look very nice, but it wasn't mentioned on the FL VIP e-mail that they were releasing them so I don't think we're getting them. 

Foam 1's are nice but i find them heavy and snug. You gotta break them in really good for them to be comfortable.

I didn't see the Royal 1's on the list either. Either it will be a quickstrike for them or FTL just didn't pick it up. Hope other stores did though.

if i didnt like the camo scheme so much theres no hell in a way i would drop 300 on them but i guess its better than passing on them and spending twice the amount 2 months later.

I'm really interested in the Air Force Downtown Camos that are releasing with these, no clue where they'll drop though

Foam 1's are nice but i find them heavy and snug. You gotta break them in really good for them to be comfortable.

I didn't see the Royal 1's on the list either. Either it will be a quickstrike for them or FTL just didn't pick it up. Hope other stores did though.
Good to know, I've never owned foams either but they do look heavy. Those whiteout ones that are coming look nice

Last edited:
if i didnt like the camo scheme so much theres no hell in a way i would drop 300 on them but i guess its better than passing on them and spending twice the amount 2 months later.

What size do you wear?

for the people that lined up outside footlocker for the 5's release in Edmonton, what time did the mall doors open? are the security still making people leave if you get there before 6 AM?

Last edited:
Good to know, I've never owned foams either but they do look heavy. Those whiteout ones that are coming look nice

Phoenix Suns and Whiteout are the ones i'm waiting for. If i can get my shift changed this weekend, I will possibly go and pickup the FJ's. Otherwise it is a pass for me

Back
Top Bottom