West Conf. Semifinals Game 1 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns (5/3 TNT 10:30 pm EDT)

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i hope duds and the suns can make westcoastsfinest s t f u
http://www.x0rs.com/images/circle_jerk.jpg src="http://www.x0rs.com/images/circle_jerk.jpg">

Originally Posted by Jdiddy931

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

yo lopez aint playing tonight

i hope duds and the suns can make westcoastsfinest s t f u

hopefully dragic gets extended minutes and barbosa rides the pine

why no Lopez? I keep hearing he's playing

(Arizona Republic) Phoenix Suns center Robin Lopez is out; Steve Nash 'better' for Game 1 against San Antonio Spurs: [URL]http://bit.ly/dirduZ[/url] 

roll.gif
laugh.gif
  @ The Suns blowing out the Spurs tonight.  This is prolly the worst suns team out of the last four playoff meetings between the two.

Originally Posted by TCERDA

roll.gif
laugh.gif
  @ The Suns blowing out the Spurs tonight.  This is prolly the worst suns team out of the last four playoff meetings between the two.
That is so not true.

LMAO

Amare is going to get his, thats fine. But the Suns will set once again due to the Spurs dropping their taints on the city of Phoenix once again.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

roll.gif
laugh.gif
That is so not true.

How do you figure???

Originally Posted by bittersweet

roll.gif
laugh.gif
That is so not true.

How do you figure???
There wasn't a team deep as this one during the D'Antoni era & this team can actually get stops in critical times unlike the past. Even Popovich said this Suns team is more dangerous than the ones before because of the improved defensive effort & the offense is still as efficient.

imo the suns fans now on nt are a lot better than some of the suns fans of the past

Suns need to Game 1 win tonight in the worst way, a loss tonight would be a big blow because of the HCA & mental factor...

and didn't anybody listen to Chuck, if anything he been listening to me saying time and time again that Dudley is a top defender in this league, which he is. And if you don't think so, after watching this series you may want to change your mind.

chuck is biased. he played for the suns.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hellomarco

and didn't anybody listen to Chuck, if anything he been listening to me saying time and time again that Dudley is a top defender in this league, which he is. And if you don't think so, after watching this series you may want to change your mind.

chuck is biased. he played for the suns.
laugh.gif

He actually hated the Suns before they started playing defense.

The only reason I think tonight will be a blowout because Suns had a chance to get on Portland in Game 1 and they didn't. They know losing game 1 to SAS would be big, and I doubt that'll happen again. They'll let them know tonight that this is a different Suns team they've elminated time and time before..
pimp.gif

No way am I sleeping on Spurs because I knew what they can do, but I really think this Suns team is more talented overall. Now when it comes to the brains.... we all know who has that. Let's go Suns!

Nash is going in right now. Parker should have started on him so they could go back and forth
laugh.gif

Go suns
pimp.gif

Ive been waiting for Phoenix to beat the spurs in the playoffs for years now, hopefully this series will be different
grin.gif

Crowd is sounding real nice tonight. Let's make this series different from the rest.

wallpaper_rise_AndyBuckland_800.jpg

30 points in one quarter. That should be their goal every quarter if it isn't already.

Damn Nash is a beast out there. No one else is stepping up for the Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom