West Conf. Semifinals Game 1 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns (5/3 TNT 10:30 pm EDT)

Originally Posted by Djoker33

How come that was changed to a charge? Can someone explain that rule?

If you catch it and you're already on the low block, it negates the "you have to be outside of the circle to draw a charge" rule.

Originally Posted by Djoker33

How come that was changed to a charge? Can someone explain that rule?

I think if a player catches the ball in the paint, the weak side defender could take a charge around the restricted area.

frown.gif

man the spurs have played a horrible game and they had a chance to win..

will see you in game 2

That was a horrible call. Parker rammed his knee into Amar'e's gut/crotch. That's an offensive foul, not a block. They should've retired that $%@!+ move with Karl Malone like they tried to retire that kick out on a jumper with Reggie.

If the Lakers and Suns happen to play in the Conference Finals and the Suns are 3/12 from the field like they were earlier in the quarter, I'll be damned if I watch the Lakers perimeter players launch jumpers the way the Spurs guards were doing earlier.

I expect Pop to start Parker in the next game. Hill is not smart enough to understand how Nash plays. Tighten up the transition D and the Spurs should be fine for the next game.

I didn't like the Suns tonight. No way you're going to have Nash, Jrich, and Amare all have big games and still have a close game. Where was Frye, Dudley, Hill, Dragic, and Lou? I been saying time and time again, Nash can average 30 pts if he wanted. The way he scores is incredible because he does it so easy.

I was kinda mad to see Dudley only on Manu for like 3 plays. Stat of the night : Collins, 0 pts and 1 reb. Imagine when Lopez comes back....
pimp.gif

Congrats for the Suns for winning the "we beat the Spurs in game 1" championship
streamers raining down after the game...Nice...
smokin.gif

Then you add the na na na song...Suns fan do know there is a game 2 on wed right?
nerd.gif

TNT wasn't lying about the Suns psyche
smh.gif

On to the next one...

Back
Top Bottom