Wendy's NEW Natural Cut Fries (w/ Sea Salt)

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

just remember these are natural cut fries...not natural fries, wendys is trying to mislead people with their marketing "you know when its real"....i also know when its fake...smh

roll.gif

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

just remember these are natural cut fries...not natural fries, wendys is trying to mislead people with their marketing "you know when its real"....i also know when its fake...smh

roll.gif

thats what i figured you would say, no national fast food chain is going to offer that when theyre getting frozen products designed to last

carls jr and jack in the box also offer natural cut fries and i doubt anyones ever gone there expecting "natural fries" from them, theyre not misleading anyone, JITB advertised natural cut in commercials not too long ago

thats what i figured you would say, no national fast food chain is going to offer that when theyre getting frozen products designed to last

carls jr and jack in the box also offer natural cut fries and i doubt anyones ever gone there expecting "natural fries" from them, theyre not misleading anyone, JITB advertised natural cut in commercials not too long ago

well when your slogan is you know when its real, thats misleading...and maybe national fast food chains should offer real food as its meant to be...then we wouldnt have as many health problems, but i mean you already know this with a name like the health inspector

well when your slogan is you know when its real, thats misleading...and maybe national fast food chains should offer real food as its meant to be...then we wouldnt have as many health problems, but i mean you already know this with a name like the health inspector

Sure, why not? Haven't had Wendy's in ages. Plus I always felt their fries were not fried all the way soggy jokes.

Sure, why not? Haven't had Wendy's in ages. Plus I always felt their fries were not fried all the way soggy jokes.

Wait. These are new? They changed up fries in July to the natural cut with sea salt. This post feels like deja vu. What am I missing here? This is old news.

and the fries suck. you all should be thankful a lot of places still have the old fries.

You can honestly see when fries are natural cut and FRESH. Go to any true hole in the wall local joint. They are just infused with oil... All these other fake fries seem to be resistant to carrying any type of oil.. It's the opposite of natural

Wait. These are new? They changed up fries in July to the natural cut with sea salt. This post feels like deja vu. What am I missing here? This is old news.

and the fries suck. you all should be thankful a lot of places still have the old fries.

You can honestly see when fries are natural cut and FRESH. Go to any true hole in the wall local joint. They are just infused with oil... All these other fake fries seem to be resistant to carrying any type of oil.. It's the opposite of natural

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

Originally Posted by lawinnn

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

Originally Posted by 23bryan

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by sfnikes

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by derrty6232