Wendy's NEW Natural Cut Fries (w/ Sea Salt)

Natural is such another way of saying "Wendy's is too lazy to peel so many damn potatoes so we just cuttin, fryin, n sellin em..." ... sea salt is cheaper too so they throw that in there as well
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sort of want..
happy.gif

Natural is such another way of saying "Wendy's is too lazy to peel so many damn potatoes so we just cuttin, fryin, n sellin em..." ... sea salt is cheaper too so they throw that in there as well
30t6p3b.gif

Spoiler [+]
Sort of want..
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by sfnikes

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sort_of_want.jpg

Originally Posted by BCF06

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by sfnikes

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by maldonado

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Originally Posted by Anthony Stark

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Sort_of_want.jpg

I'm wondering what their definition of "Natural" is. Or are they literally just saying Natural cut?

I'm wondering what their definition of "Natural" is. Or are they literally just saying Natural cut?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

"We'll just leave some skin on the fries to make them look as close to homemade as possible"

"We'll just leave some skin on the fries to make them look as close to homemade as possible"

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

i think it means that theyre actually cutting whole potatoes, which i think carls jr and jack in the box does too, rather than how mcdonalds does it, maybe im very wrong but i think mcdonalds just mashes a bunch of potatoes into some kind of block and then makes fries out of that
ohwell.gif

i think it means that theyre actually cutting whole potatoes, which i think carls jr and jack in the box does too, rather than how mcdonalds does it, maybe im very wrong but i think mcdonalds just mashes a bunch of potatoes into some kind of block and then makes fries out of that
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

ohwell.gif

Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom