Wendy's NEW Natural Cut Fries (w/ Sea Salt)

Sort_of_want.jpg

Pardon my ignorance but how does the pyramid quoting suspension policy work? Is it the last person who does the quote gets in trouble or does everyone apart of it face consequences?

Pardon my ignorance but how does the pyramid quoting suspension policy work? Is it the last person who does the quote gets in trouble or does everyone apart of it face consequences?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah, that's just silly. Too many silly rules for a forum.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah, that's just silly. Too many silly rules for a forum.

they got in a pretty nice pyramid tho..
laugh.gif

w/o nobody getting banned.

back to topic. OG wendys fries are disgusting, like DQ fries. New natural cut fries must be tried.

they got in a pretty nice pyramid tho..
laugh.gif

w/o nobody getting banned.

back to topic. OG wendys fries are disgusting, like DQ fries. New natural cut fries must be tried.

With all the stack quoting it's not a pyramid anymore.

Responses looking like Ziggurats from Mesopotamia
laugh.gif

I'm not convinced... I still think In N Out's fries are some of the healthiest and best in the fast food game.

With all the stack quoting it's not a pyramid anymore.

Responses looking like Ziggurats from Mesopotamia
laugh.gif

I'm not convinced... I still think In N Out's fries are some of the healthiest and best in the fast food game.

It won't matter cause they're all still fried in grease so it won't matter if they're natural, naturally cut , or whatever they're still going to be greased up

It won't matter cause they're all still fried in grease so it won't matter if they're natural, naturally cut , or whatever they're still going to be greased up

Originally Posted by taymane23

That's how all french fries are. No one wants baked french fries.

Originally Posted by taymane23

That's how all french fries are. No one wants baked french fries.

Back
Top Bottom