Well NT....your boy BILLY WALKER has done it again LMAOOO!!!!!!

Man...the KU student section is going to have a field day with this!

First there was the popcorn incident.

But last night tops them all. Toward the end of the game,� your boy Billy Walker was seen during a freethrow grabbing his junk. He continued to do it for thenext few minutes. Finally during a break in the action, he rushes over to the KSU sideline, grabs a towel, stuffs it down his shorts, and pisses in it. He thengrabbed a couple other towels to clean up anything running down his leg. He threw the towels in a pile and a student assistant had to get out the hazmat glovesto clean it up. Here is a pic of him in the act WITH THE CAPTION THAT WAS PRINTED IN THE KANSAS CITY STAR
roll.gif
roll.gif
�Iguess when you gotta go, you gotta go!
KSUvsORE_SP_112907_rs_088f.jpg

When nature calls...With just seconds left in regulation and K-State lined up to inbound the ball and run a last second play, BillWalker was overcome with an urge too strong to control. he stepped to the sideline and relieved himself with several towells. KSU lost to Oregon in overtime,80-77.
RICH SUGG/Kansas City Star photo

walkerme6.jpg

OMG. Thats insane. This kid is a trip. I really like him though. Kid seems goodhearted

Wow when i first saw the popcorn incident i was like whatever... if youre hungry youre hungry. But this is just strange and that boy might have some seriousmental problems to do something like that instead of subbing out and running to the bathroom.

and I don't know if any of you watched the game, but KSU lost at the end. They were down by 3 and dude Gilbert went in for a layup instead of shooting a 3.Needless to say, Mike Beasley did not approve.

KSUvsORE_SP_112907_rs_107f.jpg

He seems carefree and cool to hang with...as long as he doesn't urinate in your house.

wouldnt it take longer to do what he did than to just run to the locker room and pee. I mean, he didnt pee in a cup right? he just saturated a towel lol.

what a fool

roll.gif
that's the funniest thing I have read in a while....I wonder what Billy will do next year to top this?

Back
Top Bottom