Well Niketalk Goodbye for a while....(Update 2 MORE BULL!!! pg.7)

Man, stay up in there my dude. Them cells can get cold and those months can seem like years. You should try and find a way to get some mailing information tous after your locked so we can stay in touch with you and help you keep your head in there. ++*+* ruff, but that's the rules and regulations of the game.Get in there and take this time to prepare for your future and taking care of yours once our release. They can take everything, but your mind in there unlessyou let them.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

im getting jerked hardbody
indifferent.gif
Just wait until you're in jail

smh.gif

Usually im like the law i dont feel sorry because wont nobody feel sorry for me and plus you knew what was the reprucussions before you did it. In this case ifeel for you bruh, I hope you hold your head and just use these niketalk lawyers for extra advice.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Man, stay up in there my dude. Them cells can get cold and those months can seem like years. You should try and find a way to get some mailing information to us after your locked so we can stay in touch with you and help you keep your head in there. ++*+* ruff, but that's the rules and regulations of the game. Get in there and take this time to prepare for your future and taking care of yours once our release. They can take everything, but your mind in there unless you let them.
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Word, It's gone be kinda dead not seeing you on the board and on xboxlive, but youpaying your debt and i can respect that. never the less, i'm sure you'll be missed and if nt could get your mailing info that would be[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)], we could send you threads and #*%#, you might be a lil late, but the laughs will atleast keep you sane...[/color]

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)] if nt could get your mailing info that would be[/color]
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)], we could send you threads and #*%#, you might be a lil late, but the laughs will atleast keep you sane...[/color]
i signed into my girl's SN just to co-sign this...

dead %$#.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

sucks.. but you knew what you were possibly gettin' into when you chose that lifestyle.. so i can't even feel bad.

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]if nt could get your mailing info that would be[/color]
pimp.gif

dead %$#.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

HOW THE HELL YOU HIT THE POST LIMIT SO MUCH IN THE AFTERNOON!?

Damn fam, it ain't the end. It's just a set back. Keep your head up homie.

Originally Posted by leothegod

UPDATE: (This confusing took like 30 mins to get all the wording in court straight so mine is gonna be choppy)

the DA and judge are trying to jerk me
im on for sentencing for my CT drug case DEC. 12th
so since i pleaded and violated probation the NY probation case the Judge gave me 1 year in Jail for that
so im looking at 1 year in CT and 1 year in NY
NY Judge and NY DA are trying to get me to have my sentences run CONSECUTIVE
smh.gif

my only chance is that the CT judge let me do my time in NY and have my sentence run concurrent

but if that doesnt happen im going to have to do my time in CT 1 year then as soon as im released then NY will be picking me up from the jail and transporting me to their jail
smh.gif

indifferent.gif

Consecutive? thats $%[email protected] i guess they goin hard since you violated probation and they don't look highly upon repeat offenders....sucks man...jus try yabest to get them to run concurrently and if not if u gotta do the deuce, hopeully u will be out in 1yr-18 months wit GB

wish you the best of luck...tough lesson to learn...at least you got youth on your side

Damn son, the system is grimey best you can do is keep your head up and stay strong, try and get out a lil earlier for good behavior and try & stay saneman its gonna be rough for a while but things can only get better if you take the best outta your expriences

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Man, stay up in there my dude. Them cells can get cold and those months can seem like years. You should try and find a way to get some mailing information to us after your locked so we can stay in touch with you and help you keep your head in there. ++*+* ruff, but that's the rules and regulations of the game. Get in there and take this time to prepare for your future and taking care of yours once our release. They can take everything, but your mind in there unless you let them.
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]Word, It's gone be kinda dead not seeing you on the board and on xboxlive, but you paying your debt and i can respect that. never the less, i'm sure you'll be missed and if nt could get your mailing info that would be[/color]
pimp.gif
well my cousin posts on NT so he prob will give ya the info after im gone.

i wanna thank you everyone whose showing me support, NT fam <3
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by 5iveonit

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]if nt could get your mailing info that would be[/color]
pimp.gif

dead %$#.

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

HOW THE HELL YOU HIT THE POST LIMIT SO MUCH IN THE AFTERNOON!?

Not to thread jack but how is that even your girl still? I dont get it, i saw her response in the other thread.

Anyways, Damn Leo
smh.gif
consecutive terms FTL

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

You got what you deserved. What is it with people in this country? There is a perfectly legal way to get rich and/or successful. It's called HARD WORK AND EDUCATION.
5962525ef0fba8e68e860837f178490038cbc36.gif

indifferent.gif
Just wait until you're in jail

**** with that.

SMH @ You lames laughing and making fun of dudes situation. That !*% ain't cool at all. Yea he made a few baddecisions so Johnny Law's gone make sure he pays for it. But all them stupid @@@ gifs , pics and funny emoticons ain't cool. Being in jail is theclosest thing to death imo. You gone...you can't see your family and !*%. some of you lil !*% wouldn't last a day in a holding cell. Cut that !*%out....stay the !*% out the thread if you wana joke and play.

Originally Posted by Face82

SMH @ You lames laughing and making fun of dudes situation. That !*% ain't cool at all. Yea he made a few bad decisions so Johnny Law's gone make sure he pays for it. But all them stupid @@@ gifs , pics and funny emoticons ain't cool. Being in jail is the closest thing to death imo. You gone...you can't see your family and !*%. some of you lil !*% wouldn't last a day in a holding cell. Cut that !*% out....stay the !*% out the thread if you wana joke and play.
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]quoted for realness...[/color]

Back
Top Bottom