Well Niketalk Goodbye for a while....(Update 2 MORE BULL!!! pg.7)

Oh the irony of your signature.

Anyways, good luck and when you come out, I hope to hear a reformation story of you giving back to the community positively.

im just going to let all you aspiring drug dealers out there its not worth it, its not worth putting your family through this and putting yourself through this, all the money in the world doesnt mean anything when you get your freedom taken away. the worst part of this all is that i have my finals in 2 weeks which im not going to be able to take
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
real talk....you learned your lesson and thats all that matters.

I dont condone drug dealing at all but I dont know you are or your circumstances, so I cant judge you just what Ive read online, cause I know people whovehad to sell dope just to keep food on the table and pay rent.

......keep ya head up.

Im sick of everybody in here acting holier than thou. If you think about any profession in the world there is just as much bad done by it as good. Just becausesomeone went to law school, or medical school doesn't make them any better, or any more ethical. Leo owned up to his mistakes, and even discouraged othersfrom making the same mistakes. There are so many other worse things done by our own government yet people make America out to be perfect. You don't knowthe circumstances of why he made the decision that he did. Drug Dealing is just as addictive as the drugs being dealt...once you start it's hard to stop.Even if the government actually put up an effort to stop the sale of drugs, people would still be finding a way to get/make drugs, and get high. I don'tsee why all you dudes are getting so salty about people wishing Leo well. He's been letting us know what's been going on in his personal life, andwe're just offering him the support he needs to do the right thing, because many of us have been down the same road.

I don't know why people feel bad for you; you made the choices you made, and now you gotta deal with it. It is what it is, good luck.

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Just be glad you're getting that instead of the fed. treatment. You got lucky. Interstate trafficking and that's what you get? I'd take that w/o hesitation .

lol..its funny how nters act like they know everything.

Originally Posted by mdresident

Originally Posted by DG Kyrk 33

Just be glad you're getting that instead of the fed. treatment. You got lucky. Interstate trafficking and that's what you get? I'd take that w/o hesitation .

lol..its funny how nters act like they know everything.
laugh.gif
same thing i was thinking. he probably does know wat he is saying though.

Just felt like bumping this, wherever you are leo my thoughts are with you brother.

Stay up fam....

God Bless.

Back
Top Bottom