Well Dressed Females Appreciation vol. no hoodrats

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

no nikes, no oversized earings, no matching belt and haircurl

spaceball.gif
So only hoodrats wear matching belts and oversized earings?
smh.gif

...any ways my contribution
pimp.gif

29n7d5v.jpg
What you did there, i see it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

mm for the most part the cuts and outfits are something i would wear but the colors/patterns are off. but def my style. i can't wear sneakers anymore... ifeel like i'm in high school.

what bothers me is that a lot of girls just try to follow the trends and wearing things that are in fashion when it doesn't really suit theircomplexions/body types. fashion is abstract and subjective... it doesn't work if it's copied.

oh and a man who can clean up nicely
devil.gif

Sorry but women who dress up not to try too hard to impress anyone and still look great ftw.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

mm for the most part the cuts and outfits are something i would wear but the colors/patterns are off. but def my style. i can't wear sneakers anymore... i feel like i'm in high school.
pimp.gif

White girls rarely ever dressing bummy* FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*overall... of course everyone has their days....

I could care less bout how a women is dressed as long as she got a good head on her shoulders and has a good career

they don't look fun, thats for sure...

i still prefer chicks that rock nikes and smiles...

niketalk do love their hoodrats
laugh.gif
and and Im not gonna lie hoodrats are appreciated from time to time but do you wanna wife a chick that be talking about "I got a mean jordan collection yo"
hell naw
roll.gif

i'd take a well dressed woman over a hoodrat any day.. but they aren't well dressed.
thats the point, post pics!

- shallow NTers FTL. a woman who may say that has nothing to do with her loyalty to your relationship.

- dressed up or dressed down give me a chick with the brains enough to dress comfortably and not dress a certain way because society expects her to. whetherthat be in jordans and jeans, sweats and air forces, or dressed up. cats kill me with the wanting a female to wear high heels all the time until their girlsfeet ends up with all kinds of corns, bunions, looking like claw feet
roll.gif
what part of the game is that?

- for you cats that think a woman dressed like this makes the woman you are sadly mistaken.

- oh, and please tell me whats the difference between this and a 'hoodrat'? do you even know what a hoodrat is? it isnt defined by the way one dresses.

mina.jpeg

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

Originally Posted by czur1127

spaceball.gif
indifferent.gif

i know right see if a black girl was dressed like this he would call it ghetto/hoodratish....

just because a blk/lat female is thick and well developed doesnt mean she's a hoodrat....if thats a hoodrat i'll take them anyday before i take a 20something year old white girl with a pre teen body lol

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a3436ab9394afb1addcb0db2e440fc334e3a2c6b.jpg

Originally Posted by czur1127

spaceball.gif
indifferent.gif

i know right see if a black girl was dressed like this he would call it ghetto/hoodratish....

just because a blk/lat female is thick and well developed doesnt mean she's a hoodrat....if thats a hoodrat i'll take them anyday before i take a 20 something year old white girl with a pre teen body lol

EXACTLY !
indifferent.gif
@ this thread.

Interesting to view.

The outfits look terrible because of who is wearing them, yes even acid wash girl...

Most look off-kilter as if they are impossible to approach which is probably the goal, an ode to the phenomena of City "couples".

Succinctly, A nice regular girl with jeans and 3's/flats is so very sexy to me... A fit many girls in the hood stole from my Wife in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom