Well Dressed Females Appreciation vol. no hoodrats

Different strokes for different folk...im not saying she's ugly, matter of fact she's a very pretty girl but the neck down she does nothing for me...

don't get me wrong, I would l love to pump my pelvis back and forth between her legs or in her mouth.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

PAGES OF WELL DRESSED GIRLS

miranda4.jpg
laugh.gif

no thank you pancakes make my stomach hurt
Suspect, definitely suspect.
not suspect in the least. some of us just like girls who dont have that EXB, extended back
Look at her stance with her pelvis pushing forward along with those how tight the jeans are. Then look at the pics Crank posted of her on the Victorias Secret runway; you're telling me you would turn that down? Most of us couldn't bag her on our best days, hell her legs alone are probably taller than some NTers.
laugh.gif
just because you find her attractive doesnt mean that i have to. i for one happen to like girls that have a nice backside, some nice bitties &overall have a lil meat on their bones. She doesnt not meet any of those requirements, so no i dont find her attractive.

But if she was throwing it at me, sure i'd smash. would i pursue her, no

man Crank I'm always down for you but some of these chicks you are posting are as classy as Rocsi

There's this chick at work that wears kind-of funky outfits that stand out, makes me have a little thing for her.

Back
Top Bottom