WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

I wanted to know why was baseball removed from the olympics

Screenshot_20240813_041339_Chrome.jpg

Hey crazy question? Everyone you think Disney can buy Street Fighter from capcom. Or just buy Capcom I mean given in the right hands, Street Fighter movie, Megaman , Darkstalkers would be ****in epic. I’m just saying. The mouse needs to buy Capcom
IMG_1829.jpeg
Most Japanese companies have laws (and pride) to not sell to foreign entities. The relationship is in a good space and will be even better once the collection drops, when we all cop.

Side note: I think a Kingdom Hearts movie would be more interesting based on how well the Mario movie did.

SF and RE bout the only things keeping Capcom alive(EDIT as a classic game developer). Best we can hope is that Disney/Marvel lets them drop another MvC and the Mouse keeps Bane hand on Capcom’s shoulder.

Last edited:
van dam playing guile was weird. dolph lundgren looked exactly like guile with the blonde flat top haircut a decade before in rocky 4.

that looks good, very suicide squad-ish

really not sure why not release it in hd already and get people hyped a bit, i am after that flip phone recorded trailer

and is this sentry logo/buckle?

SENTRY.png

Still pissed MVC3 isnt apart of the compilations game
It's still readily available on the store fronts. Physical copies still work on modern consoles as well.

I get it though; it would be nice to have an "all in one" and also on Switch. Infinite definitely should've released on Switch too since it came in 2018. I guess since it didn't do well, they figured let's not waste resources optimizing it.

It was from an interview in GQ.

The same can be said for Harington’s brief venture into the MCU in 2021 with Eternals, which saw a planned sequel reportedly canned following an underwhelming box-office performance. Harington played Dane Whitman in a short appearance that was setting him up to become Black Knight, a niche but beloved Marvel character connected to the seemingly doomed Blade film. “I'm not gonna pretend I took that [role] because it was different and interesting. If Marvel calls, you gotta do it,” he jokes, although he liked his character and would be interested to return if they changed their mind.

Eternals will be back, im sure after Secret Wars does amazing, theyll be seduced by the money to do AXE... Avengers, X-Men, Eternals.

Back
Top Bottom