WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

1723263661584.jpeg

1723263438388.jpeg

Last edited:
ironheart teaser description:

“After my internship abroad, I felt stuck,” Riri says, referring to her time in Wakanda. “I want to build something undeniable.” To do that, however, she says she needs “cash money,” which leads her to Parker Robbins (Anthony Ramos), who dons a magical hood that gives him access to the dark arts — setting up a clash between him and the scientifically driven Riri. At one point, Parker faces off against Alden Ehrenrich’s character, Joe McGillicuddy.

“Anyone who’s ever accomplished anything in life had to do some questionable things to get it done,” Parker says. There’s plenty of high-flying shots of Williams in her Ironheart supersuit, including an epic sequence of her smashing up a truck in slow motion. The footage ends with another, light-colored suit zooming towards the camera.

Man are they cooking w/ fantastic four 4. I really hope this is MCU’s soft reboot. This stylized interpretation of superhero films is refreshing

I only know cuz I read previous descriptions.

Basically Agatha is trying to get her power back or more power by walking the Witch’s Road (w/e that is) and she needs a group of other witches to do it. It’s rumored that in the end this leads to the return of the Scarlet Witch.

Whats really nagging at me is Plaza’s character. Already seems similar to her Legion role. Wonder who her character is.

Am I the only one not thrilled about this IronHeart. Smh gives me Ms Marvel vibes.
I find IronHeart’s overall premise more interesting tbh. Ms. Marvel was interesting for the first two episodes imo, got too wonky after that. If IronHeart maintains a more serious tone, and has decent writing, I can see it doing well.

1723326956029.png

Marvel Animations

An X-Men '97 season 2 sizzle reel kicked things off and confirmed the team will wear the black and yellow uniforms from Grant Morrison’s New X-Men run.

The preview then revealed plans for characters like Apocalypse, Bishop, Danger, Mariko, Polaris and Danger to appear when the critically acclaimed revival returns to Disney+ in the not-too-distant future.

It was also confirmed that What If...? season 3 will be the show’s last. Oscar Isaac is set to reprise his role as Moon Knight, with Ironheart and White Vision now set to appear. One episode will see a team led by Captain America control Gundham-style mechs to battle Gamma Monsters. And yes, Sam Wilson says "Avengers Assemble!"

Eyes of Wakanda is a four-part series delving into Wakanda’s history. An Iron Fist will appear and veteran storyboard artist Todd Harris developed the series alongside Black Panther director Ryan Coogler.

Next up was Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man. As you can see below, a whole host of heroes, villains, and supporting characters have been unveiled. Among them will be Norman Osborn who, in this world, serves as Peter Parker’s mentor in place of Iron Man. However, his methods are a little less heroic.

The big news is that Fear The Walking Dead star Colman Domingo is lending his voice to Norman!

As for the web-slinger, What If...? star Hudson Thames is set to reprise the role.

Footage shown to fans included Spidey’s first meeting with Doctor Strange, numerous costumes, and a Venom-like villain we believe is based on Blackheart, not the Symbiote. However, the big twist here is that a spider which drops from the creature’s portal bites Peter and grants him his amazing abilities.

That means his powers are rooted in magic, not science.

Finally, fans got to sink their teeth into a Marvel Zombies preview. Now confirmed as What If…? sequel, it will be four episodes long and is rated TV-MA. In the trailer, Shang-Chi and Katy are attacked by the undead, with the former bitten on his arm. However, Wenwu appears and uses the Ten Rings to save his son before we jump five years into a post-apocalyptic future.

1723326920063.png

Back
Top Bottom