WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I wouldn’t say Venom was pointless once Carnage was introduced. They’re two completely different characters.
Agent Venom is 🔥

That is a wild take on Flash Thompson.

Remember when they made Scorpion Venom lol?

I stopped reading before all the Knull stuff. Seems like they had Eddie come back big.

Was going through my books and I think I'm going to try and collect every Marvel book that has Doctor Doom on the cover art. I've got about 50 right now that fit the bill. I know the number of them has to be in the hundreds, with all of the crossovers and variants, but I'm going to turn my collecting eye to that instead of sneakers for a while.

Agent Venom is 🔥

That is a wild take on Flash Thompson.

Remember when they made Scorpion Venom lol?

I stopped reading before all the Knull stuff. Seems like they had Eddie come back big.
Venom's storyline with Knull (King in Black) was a really good jumpstart to the character. Writer Donny Cates added much more to his story and it was honestly refreshing, especially with Eddie's son now involved with the symbiote.

Venom's storyline with Knull (King in Black) was a really good jumpstart to the character. Writer Donny Cates added much more to his story and it was honestly refreshing, especially with Eddie's son now involved with the symbiote.
Bought the omnibus back in June. Was a fantastic run/read. About to start the Venom War that started a couple weeks ago.

Reposting from movie thread

I don’t think black panther 2 was as bad as much as it gets hated on. Kinda put it off because I didn’t want to watch it without Chadwick but it was a nice tribute. I think they did as good as they could considering the circumstances and I loved what they did with Namor

Seemed like everything around that time was pumping some Young Avengers so I get it. I feel like that's going to be fun if it finally happens.

Was going through my books and I think I'm going to try and collect every Marvel book that has Doctor Doom on the cover art. I've got about 50 right now that fit the bill. I know the number of them has to be in the hundreds, with all of the crossovers and variants, but I'm going to turn my collecting eye to that instead of sneakers for a while.

Found another stash and I've actually got about 120 covers with Doom on them. Spent some time making a spreadsheet/list of every cover I could find though, and I'm nearing 600, and that's not even counting variants and pressings for other markets/languages. Got a long way to go. Dude got around even more than I realized.

Found another stash and I've actually got about 120 covers with Doom on them. Spent some time making a spreadsheet/list of every cover I could find though, and I'm nearing 600, and that's not even counting variants and pressings for other markets/languages. Got a long way to go. Dude got around even more than I realized.
Have you read the latest Doom issue? I believe it's a one-shot.

Marvel has some big plans with Doom this fall/winter after the fall out of the Blood Hunt event.

Have you read the latest Doom issue? I believe it's a one-shot.

Marvel has some big plans with Doom this fall/winter after the fall out of the Blood Hunt event.

Absolutely. Galactus gone wild is some of my favorite Galactus content as well. Hickman doesn't disappoint. "Doom does not survive, Doom endures". Very excited to see where it goes. Hoping that Marvel floods the market with all sorts of Doom-related stuff as Doomsday nears. I'm 100% here for it. Need a reprint of that Omnibus as well.

263dfc9211070a69c173714a3742c76d.jpg

in the article he states:

DeMayo says he “the receipts and eyewitnesses” to back up his claims, and rather than dump them on the internet, he would prefer to relay them to authorities at Marvel and Disney “so that those responsible are able to receive what I was not a full and fair investigation away from the public eye.”

but he also wants to charge people on his OF page for the “whole truth”?

Not sure if we have any art collectors in here but Tristan Eaton (Prominent mural / contemporary artist) partnered with Marvel to launch a collection based around some of the female characters from the universe.

Ladies-of-marvel.jpg

It's a random draw so you don't know what you get until you place the order.

Also the chance of landing a handmade piece or an original canvas.

Link to the store

Back
Top Bottom