WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Not interested in seeing Iron Man come back in any capacity. Even Tom Cruise.
Close your eyes when it happens

Fax or nah?

Screenshot_20240829_183612_Reddit.jpg
It saved Marvel comics which yes technically opened the door for more superhero movies and allowed for the MCU to later be created.

I remember USA used to have those Spidey movie marathons in the early 90’s every Thanksgiving weekend. I enjoyed them for what they were as a kid. Pretty sure Hulk was also on syndication there.

I know this is Sony Films, but are the Venom movies worth watching? Spider-Man has always been my favorite superhero, and the third Venom movie is coming out in October. Are the first two at least enjoyable? Don't need them to be incredible

I know this is Sony Films, but are the Venom movies worth watching? Spider-Man has always been my favorite superhero, and the third Venom movie is coming out in October. Are the first two at least enjoyable? Don't need them to be incredible
From what I was told, 2>1. But that still wasn't saying much. I'll eventually get to watching them.

Venom movies aren't really worth watching if you're a comic fan of Venom.

It's missing a lot.

If you like mindless violence and lame jokes leave both movies on in the background.

I will say though, I was never a big fan of Eddie Brock Venom and felt he was always a pretty weak character.

He seemed pointless once they created Carnage.

Then he was an antihero. The question is can a character like that have depth? They made it work with Deadpool. Same with the Punisher teehee.

But the movies are so divorced from the source material. I’ve never had an issue with the mainline Spider-Man movies. Just the cheap cash ins on his villains and secondary characters.

Back
Top Bottom