WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

With Black Widow being pushed back to July 9, it will be two full years since there was a Marvel Studios film in theaters.

**** that entire franchise.

They OD'd after 6. Should've left it at the sendoff.

I think it was 8 where my guy dom took a turbo off a boat and bolted that **** to a dusty cuban car. he ain't check the compression, no tune. and he won that race lmfao. meanwhile subaru owners killing their motors with only aftermarket air filters LOL

anyways back to marvel, where were we?

...yea black widow. i mean look. she can get it. that's all I'm saying..

Before we get to episode 2 of falcon and the winter soldier..

let’s not forget that team ironman was trying to give team scumbag sound advice, again, that they eventually have to listen to after learning the hard way

wonder if Rhodey gets to say “I told you so..” to Clarence

Last edited:
They OD'd after 6. Should've left it at the sendoff.

I think it was 8 where my guy dom took a turbo off a boat and bolted that **** to a dusty cuban car. he ain't check the compression, no tune. and he won that race lmfao. meanwhile subaru owners killing their motors with only aftermarket air filters LOL

anyways back to marvel, where were we?

...yea black widow. i mean look. she can get it. that's all I'm saying..

No you didn’t! :lol: This is the same franchise that taught us that manifold malfunctions will cause your floorboard to fall out. :rofl:

No you didn’t! :lol: This is the same franchise that taught us that manifold malfunctions will cause your floorboard to fall out. :rofl:

BRO I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUt THAT. back then i didn't know cars like i do now, so i just watched thinking "hmm so it is falling apart cuz he is going to fast" :lol:

Before we get to episode 2 of falcon and the winter soldier..

let’s not forget that team ironman was trying to give team scumbag sound advice, again, that they eventually have to listen to after learning the hard way

wonder if Rhodey gets to say “I told you so..” to Clarence

yo yall keep calling him Clarence lmfao mad disrespectful.

yo yall keep calling him Clarence lmfao mad disrespectful.

1616609305969.gif

LMFAO THIS IS MASTERFUL GIF EXECUTION I HAD TO DIP REAL QUICK TO YOUTUBE TO REFRESH

Steve himself got the shield as a gift..

he passed on that gift to this dude..

AND dude decides to give the damn thing back to the government

You think Tony was going let the government just keep war machine if his boy wasnt getting it??

1616610599489.gif

Last edited:
Movie really wasted an hour with them trying to train to beat security camera's and then just ended up saying F it, let's just destroy the streets of Brazil:lol:
Right? Lol. Got multiple cars, set up a maze or whatever and then just threw that all out

You think Tony was going let the government just keep war machine if his boy was getting it??

1616610599489.gif
The movie hinted that tony wanted his buddy to have it. Remember the line from BW? “Multiple redundancies to prevent theft” or something like that? Tony didn’t want to be a hero at that point

The movie hinted that tony wanted his buddy to have it. Remember the line from BW? “Multiple redundancies to prevent theft” or something like that? Tony didn’t want to be a hero at that point

Exactly he only let it happen because of rhodey

ain’t no way in hell he was just going give the government one of his suits

hell, Tony kept the damn shield until he gave back to cap

Exactly he only let it happen because of rhodey

ain’t no way in hell he was just going give the government one of his suits

hell, Tony kept the damn shield until he gave back to cap
You saying that as if Scumbag Steve didn’t just leave it there

You think Tony was going let the government just keep war machine if his boy was getting it??

1616610599489.gif
Yea we can’t assume that. Different timeline old cap came from. Different shield. We dont know if the new one was made (stolen) by Howard Stark like the original was

But Falkon giving the shield to the government was dumb

Yea we can’t assume that. Different timeline old cap came from. Different shield. We dont know if the new one was made (stolen) by Howard Stark like the original was

But Falkon giving the shield to the government was dumb

I mean ultimately we talking Clarence giving the government back something that was gifted to him

gifted to him by someone he idolized

someone that had to learn the hard way not to just trust the government

and Clarence was there to witness and participate in that learning process

We’re back to Scumbag Rogers slander? What a time to be alive!

The shield wasn’t even a gift for scumbag to even give away! It should be in Morgan’s bedroom or at least in the garage or doghouse out back.

All of them should be exempt from using money. They saved the Universe, not the country, not the world, but the Universe.

I mean, you think Tony was trying set up something that wouldn’t get him or his people compensated and with tax breaks and all that other jazz?

but Steve didn’t want to work with people or be answerable to the same laws as everyone else

Back
Top Bottom