WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

Not a fan of "Premier Access" after reading about it just now, especially for this movie.

1. It seems early access wont happen for BW before July, based on the tweet, so whats the point?
2. $30 is ALOT for one movie.
3. Pirated versions of the movie will be created from people who do pay, which will allow almost everyone to see it before it comes out in theaters, if in fact premier access is before July.

They should just drop it in theaters & Disney + on the same day. If they want to charge a fee for Disney + subscribers, make it $10. Not $30.

PO

I still crack up at Bucky's smile after explaining he was no longer the Winter Soldier.

Also realized it's only Tuesday. Smh.

Not a fan of "Premier Access" after reading about it just now, especially for this movie.

1. It seems early access wont happen for BW before July, based on the tweet, so whats the point?
2. $30 is ALOT for one movie.
3. Pirated versions of the movie will be created from people who do pay, which will allow almost everyone to see it before it comes out in theaters, if in fact premier access is before July.

They should just drop it in theaters & Disney + on the same day. If they want to charge a fee for Disney + subscribers, make it $10. Not $30.

PO
They are dropping the film at Disney+ and in theaters at the same time on July 9th.

Shang-Chi got pushed to a September release instead of the scheduled July release. Disney is hoping for a traditional theater release by September.

Ehh. I don't necessarily need the movie theater experience to enjoy the movie. Blu Ray costs closed to 30 depending on where you get it from. If I'm not mistaken, you get to own it at that point on premier access correct? So i'd own it on my profile and get to watch it whenever, while still in theaters.

Though true about the cost, I just can’t. I pay for the complete movie theater experience. I’m not paying 30 to sit at home. Just my opinion
True. For the $30, i'd rather just go to the theaters as complicated as that sounds. This whole watch at home was really only a response to Covid, other than that people still hold sentiment to watching a premiere film at the theaters. If you have a home theater set up, then this is totally a great opportunity to watch at home.

I think $30 is OD.

I get why it got delayed again tho. latest data shows at the rate we are going for vaccinations majority of the country will be vaccinated by nov. still not at a theater-level yet...depending on geography of course.

but i was for disney+ release anyways. not any movie but this joint got marketed and delayed for over a yr.

Just waiting for the calls that Marvel is sexist for not financially supporting BW w/ a dedicated theatrical release.

“it’s because they could do this to a woman. You wouldn’t see RDJ’s movie placed in a position to not maximize revenues...”

Isn’t he also Solid Snake?
Oh I forgot about that. Guess he is.

Just waiting for the calls that Marvel is sexist for not financially supporting BW w/ a dedicated theatrical release.

“it’s because they could do this to a woman. You wouldn’t see RDJ’s movie placed in a position to not maximize revenues...”
Doubt it happens?

Did they try that with any other movies? Cuz Marvel was doing their most not to release BW on D+.

^^^
Real talk F9 might make more at the box office than most people expect haha!

Love the Fast franchise for what it is fam...

Back
Top Bottom