WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

My opinion. Treat X-Men like Star Wars. Go in with a fully established team, you can touch on origins later, possibly in a Disney + series. That way you can introduce characters in either orgin or already established team.
First Villain should be Mr Sinister (Cyclops/Jean) Juggernaut (Prof X) or may Sentinals (whole team) Can’t have a overpower villain first time around.

the new Star Wars movies were rey’s origin thou... and Kylo ren trying become the new Vader

but they fumbled all of that

I would like to see an Apocalypse/Cable/Sinister/Stryfe arc play out across several films. This could be the glue that ties together Scott/Jean, Angel (and whatever other horsemen they go with), Deadpool, X-Force, Celestials, Kang, Onslaught, Fantastic Four, Khonshu/Moon Knight, etc.
Can’t rush to Apoc cuz Fox’s stink is still in the room, but that’s what they should be building to.

My opinion. Treat X-Men like Star Wars. Go in with a fully established team, you can touch on origins later, possibly in a Disney + series. That way you can introduce characters in either orgin or already established team.
First Villain should be Mr Sinister (Cyclops/Jean) Juggernaut (Prof X) or may Sentinals (whole team) Can’t have a overpower villain first time around.

oooh sentinel...I could see director Hayward further develop into an anti-super powered hater based on the last episode, maybe when the show is resolved Wanda messes him up to an extreme that he goes underground and begins a movement. Start with FoH and go up to sentinels/trask

Falcon and WS also building an anti-supes movement. Could tie into how mutants are received when they are revealed.

Well then it’s a dumb argument. Might as well just have a model play her then. What if they wanted to grow the character then what are they gonna do?
This isn’t cosplay. You don’t build franchises off of hiding characters in a movie cause they look good. That’s not good enough. i.e. gal gadot

Nobody is gonna build a franchise around Psylocke...lmaooo you know how many characters are far more compelling than her, what made spylocke dope was how she was drawn fam...cut it out...she was a sexy *** ninja with glowing swords...based on the comics, Munn killlllleddd that look from head to toe...and she may not be a high caliber actress, but given her script in X-men, I think she did just fine.

That’s fact. Could you see Munn stating in a major blockbuster movie? :lol: absolutely not

You act like Fiege sitting in a room reading the pitch to a Psylocke movie starting Munn...lmaoooo

that will never happen, can’t even get a Gambit movie off the ground...took Deadpool almost a decade to get to this point, Psylocke will always just be a side character at most, will never demand a high level acting performance, get the look down right and I’m satisfied as that to me is what made her memorable in my childhood....she was basically rogue without thelove dynamic with gambit, just two sexy *** comic book characters

Ya comparing WONDERwoman to Psylocke....really think about that comparison and the silliness of it....WW is 1/3 of the holy Trinity of DC....who is Psylocke in the McU?

You’re really creating your own arguments and yelling at yourself :lol:

nobody said 99% of what you’re talking about.

I simply said Munn was pretty good at playing psylocke and one of the most comic book accurate adaptations of a character design....ya went on a rant about how trash Munn is :lol:

and now ya comparing a D level MCU character to the importance of a fundamental character of the DCU....if Psylocke was that important, I wouldn’t rest that character on the shoulders of an actress like a Munn either.

I do hope the writers explain who Evan Peters as Pietro is. If it's simply a nod to the Foxverse, then okay. But if it falls within the theory that Wanda really is causing a gateway to other universes through her powers. I'm for it.

And regards to X-Men, I think we'll see characters and hints through out all the upcoming series and then a big first appearance in a film. Marvel's most popular team/characters will be saved for the big screen.

Don't kill me. I'm probably wrong.

I do hope the writers explain who Evan Peters as Pietro is. If it's simply a nod to the Foxverse, then okay. But if it falls within the theory that Wanda really is causing a gateway to other universes through her powers. I'm for it.

And regards to X-Men, I think we'll see characters and hints through out all the upcoming series and then a big first appearance in a film. Marvel's most popular team/characters will be saved for the big screen.

Don't kill me. I'm probably wrong.

"While Schaeffer obviously isn't revealing the true nature of this cameo and whether this actually is the Pietro Maximoff of Fox's X-Men movies or some sort of impostor, she did hint fans will see the full consequences of this unexpected family reunion play out in Episode 6. "

"While Schaeffer obviously isn't revealing the true nature of this cameo and whether this actually is the Pietro Maximoff of Fox's X-Men movies or some sort of impostor, she did hint fans will see the full consequences of this unexpected family reunion play out in Episode 6. "
Yessss, looks like another big episode this week.

Certainly the minority but if you are going to bring in the X-men, do me ONE favor. Recast Wolverine. His time has come and gone with Fox. Pick the best of the combined universes and lets go. I need a couple nods from the past and I will be good going forward. Perhaps a situation where Loki meets the FF then being Loki he "accidentally" transforms into Captain America in a FF costume. Perhaps have Loki say something like this doesn't feel right. Another scene where Wesley Snipes is somewhere and the new actor playing Blade comes across him. I don't need long drawn out scenes maybe 2/3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom