WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Agatha All Along new ep every Wednesday

I agree that Killmonger came in with anger, but again, when we’re talking about oppressed people, anger makes sense. Especially considering all the horrific things that have happened for so long. I understand he was angry about his dad too, but diplomacy is hard to think about when you think you can turn sht around. Break some eggs to make an omlette, not thinking about playing nice. And it’s hard not to be angry when you’re getting punched in the face “figuratively.”And I don’t think he was doing most of what he was doing for his OWN political gain or power, so I think that explanation isn’t quite correct. His end goal could never be attained in reality, as we ALL KNOW a super advanced and powerful African or Black society would get blown to hell if America and Europe felt even remotely threatened. There’d be war on site. Hell, that’s why Wakanda wanted to stay a secret, and even though they’re “public” now, in real life the Eurocentric/Western world wouldn’t let that sht fly. I know as a Black person, I can’t even call Killmonger a villain, so I refer to him as the antagonist. His methods are a little extreme, but his end goal...I know a lot of people were like “man, I kind of feel him.”

I agree about Zemo and his actions being a result of the Avengers, and all that you quoted and highlighted. Totally agree.

But ultimately, Killmonger, Thanos, and Zemo are my favorite “villains,” and I hope future antagonists are just as deep. Gorr the God Butcher might be. Especially being played by Bale, and rumor is it might be for more than one movie.

Killmonger clearly made great points and clearly was a smart dude.. but I look at dude’s actions working with klaw, killing his girl when she became inconvenient AND destroying heart shaped herb

that’s another thing that shows dude‘s actions was all about power.. if anything he should have ordered them to make more of the heart shaped herb and give it to all black people.. but he ordered it destroyed so only he would have it

and he explicitly says he doesn’t care about the very tradition that he used to gain power when it is shown that t’challa is neither dead or didnt yield

I mean marvel had a villain problem but I do think there were guys who didn’t really get their just due

i mean zemo actually won

but another guy who is sympathetic was vulture/keaton.. and just for that car scene he’s up there for me

and also gotta throw in Loki.. and Obadiah stane doesn’t get enough respect/mention

but I gotta go with zemo as probably my favorite.. cause him amongst other things is why CW is easily the best captain America movie to me.. dude never throws a punch and ends up winning in the end.. to me that movie is really about him and BP, that’s why the real ending and resolution is this scene

1611848158054.jpeg

Killmonger was right. So much so that T’Challa opened the borders and extended a hand to others that needed them. It was just his way about it.

At the end of the day, I think if Killmonger continued and the war was won, he’d try to sit the throne of the world as its dictator. Cause he really didn’t outline his plans for after the war.

Killmonger was right. So much so that T’Challa opened the borders and extended a hand to others that needed them. It was just his way about it.

At the end of the day, I think if Killmonger continued and the war was won, he’d try to sit the throne of the world as its dictator. Cause he really didn’t outline his plans for after the war.

that‘s why I say killmonger’s father was the sympathetic figure and he was the one that was really right

"I observed for as long as I could. Their leaders have been assassinated. Communities flooded with drugs and weapons. They are overly policed and incarcerated. All over the planet our people suffer because they don't have the tools to fight back. With Vibranium weapons they can overthrow every country and Wakanda can rule them all the right way."

as was pointed out n’jobu fell in love with someone outside of that bubble and had a child and was more invested in his people outside of just those in Wakanda

killmonger wanted to destroy his own family members before even attempting to talk to them.. also destroyed the heart shaped herb so no one could challenge him as far as leadership

N'Jobu ****** up teaming up with Klaw though. Got many of his ppl killed in an unprecedented attack.

He could've found his way back to Wakanda, gather a force willing to fight for black ppl around the world and do it that way.

He went out of the fam and allied with a white man. Pretty much ended as you expected.

Last edited:
I mean marvel had a villain problem but I do think there were guys who didn’t really get their just due

i mean zemo actually won

but another guy who is sympathetic was vulture/keaton.. and just for that car scene he’s up there for me

and also gotta throw in Loki.. and Obadiah stane doesn’t get enough respect/mention

but I gotta go with zemo as probably my favorite.. cause him amongst other things is why CW is easily the best captain America movie to me.. dude never throws a punch and ends up winning in the end.. to me that movie is really about him and BP, that’s why the real ending and resolution is this scene

1611848158054.jpeg

Still think this scene is one of the best in the entire MCU. Very moving from both actors.

N'Jobu ****ed up teaming up with Klaw though. Got many of his ppl killed in an unprecedented attack.

He could've found his way back Wakanda, gather a force willing to fight for black ppl around the world and do it that way.

He went out of the fam and allied with a white man. Pretty much ended as you expected.

completely agree..

but that’s why I look at him differently than I do killmonger, who also worked with klaw

killmonger didn’t give a shh who he had to use or go through to get his goal and revenge.. soon as he got power dude was quick to tell them burn the herbs and squash even the potential for any real challenge

n’jobu seemed desperate and didn’t think he could speak to his brother or that anyone would listen

that‘s why I say killmonger’s father was the sympathetic figure and he was the one that was really right

"I observed for as long as I could. Their leaders have been assassinated. Communities flooded with drugs and weapons. They are overly policed and incarcerated. All over the planet our people suffer because they don't have the tools to fight back. With Vibranium weapons they can overthrow every country and Wakanda can rule them all the right way."

as was pointed out n’jobu fell in love with someone outside of that bubble and had a child and was more invested in his people outside of just those in Wakanda

killmonger wanted to destroy his own family members before even attempting to talk to them.. also destroyed the heart shaped herb so no one could challenge him as far as leadership
papa monger was so right they killed him to keep him quiet. It’s the untold story of that incident. Papa’challa wanted shut everyone out regardless of facts.

completely agree..

but that’s why I look at him differently than I do killmonger, who also worked with klaw

killmonger didn’t give a shh who he had to use or go through to get his goal and revenge.. soon as he got power dude was quick to tell them burn the herbs and squash even the potential for any real challenge

n’jobu seemed desperate and didn’t think he could speak to his brother or that anyone would listen
I see them a bit similar cuz they both got black ppl killed and were willing to get more killed. N'Jobu was just on the sneak tip cuz he knew his brother would shut him down.

Similar methods. Killmonger more ruthless for sure.

What time do they put Wanda vision on the app?
Middle of the damn night sometimes based off PT sometimes ET.

Hasn't necessarily been consistent. Maybe 3am EST. Possibly later.

started a Wanda/Vision centric rewatch for when I binge the show when the season ends
watched the end credits scene for TWS and AOU last night.
still got CW, IW, EG to go

Super pumped for this next episode, just wish the episodes were longer. They did us a disservice with that .

20 minutes of full house parody and an Olsen joke later maybe we’ll finally see the outside of that damn bubble

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom