Weezy Claims Eminem Is Scared To record song with him!vol. barkin up the wrong tree!

In a recent interview with DJ Semtex, Lil Wayne was asked who he would like to work with but has yetto. After Weezy responded with unrealistic collaborations with the likes of Elvis and Sammy Davis Jr, hewent on to discuss a more feasible collaboration that has yet to happen.

"I've never done a song with Eminem," Wayne says. "I sent him a song and he ain'tdo it. I didn't like that but it's all good. People be busy and stuff or a.k.a. just scared to get on a song with me."

www.hiphopdx.com

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

sorry if im late!

Em scared? Prolly scared he'll pull another Renegade...body Wayne on his own song.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

If Eminem could do that garbage with TI.....why not this?/
I forgot all about that track...That mutha was so doo doo
smh.gif
But wayne will get blown off his &^*@

It surprised me that Em was on the lean back remix with fat joe and mase
even after he dissed mase every chance he got.
So I assumed he threw his standards for collaborations out the window

EM might not even be as great as before... how do yall know he gonna come out with lyrics like his underground days??? lean back, touchdown, and that 50/emmixtape were all garbage.

I hate it when people get the story backwards here's the interview, it was said in fun

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

EM might not even be as great as before... how do yall know he gonna come out with lyrics like his underground days??? lean back, touchdown, and that 50/em mixtape were all garbage.

EXACTLY
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

EM might not even be as great as before... how do yall know he gonna come out with lyrics like his underground days??? lean back, touchdown, and that 50/em mixtape were all garbage.
Come on everyone relax, We all know Em would murder Weezy in a split second lets not get crazy now. Thanks for posting the video he was obviouslymessing around with the comment, I mean I am sure he knows Em would serve him something dirty. I cant wait for Em to drop his new album to remind everyone heain't just a psychotic crack head
roll.gif

EM is not hungry like he once was thus he lost alot of what he once had. This has been proven with alot of rappers (50). I think EM past his prime because hedoesnt have anything in his life to fuel the hot !$@% he used to spit. Weezy on the other hand has a diff type of rap in which its not life events or anger butmore on the creative side.

I think EM past his prime because he doesnt have anything in his life to fuel the hot !$@% he used to spit

In the past 2-3 years, a good amount of stuff been happening to Em. Proof's death, Another divorce, Squashing the beef with Royce,etc. EM still has it.

If this sparks the old Eminem to come back to his old ways, then this may be Lil Wayne's greatest contribution to hip hop in a long while. But, like othershave stated above, Eminem seems to have lost his drive/hunger. Then again, you never know...

Back
Top Bottom