Weezy Claims Eminem Is Scared To record song with him!vol. barkin up the wrong tree!

Originally Posted by YardFather

I wish Em would end Wayne's career, somebody needs to do it

....I dont know where your from but this dude has a MADD following right now, in the US at least...he has it in the streets, he has it amongst the kids,hell he has it in the suburbs....Eminem meanwhile hasn't dropped in forever...he can't do nothing to Wayne besides help him.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Originally Posted by mozilla firefox

Originally Posted by ejm205

why yall makin a big deal ot of this?

exactly dude said it in a jokingly manner

He said it though .

Little Wayno RAPS in a joking manner ... what's your point ?
He said it though...dog u sound like Marlo
laugh.gif

But anyway everybody know Em on another level from wayne. Wayne knows this too thats why he wanted to get on a track with him. What did u want him to say"Im glad Em didnt get on the track cause I really dont think I could hang" ?

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you forgot to multiply more

x989898898908797568927510984991371290481892374781732894037416234984052874652895205207539823405928437562389504524572009287849275489

we all know who the REAL lyricist is out of the 2 of them, I'll just leave it at that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

....I dont know where your from but this dude has a MADD following right now, in the US at least...he has it in the streets, he has it amongst the kids, hell he has it in the suburbs....Eminem meanwhile hasn't dropped in forever...he can't do nothing to Wayne besides help him.

indifferent.gif

please we all know what type of lil wayne fans there are. and we all know eminem has way more fans. Trust. Eminem could put a dent in Weezy career. But theproblem is, I dont think Em will ever get into another beef again. I think by now he will take the Jay-z approach and just act like nothing is going on andmaybe spit a few jabs here and there, but nothing serious.

I would love to see them two on a track.

I'm not sure if Em has a vendetta against Wayne or whatever, but them two would be a thing of beauty.

It won't happen though. I can dream.

He didn't say it in a im just kidding manner. He said it in a this fool cant touch me so i'm laughin at him manner.
indifferent.gif

And he was out of his miiiind in that interview
laugh.gif

I seriously think Wayne is going to end his own career. Just go watch the video of him trying to freestyle on Tim Westwoods show over on WSHH. Wayne isbeyond messed up that syrup $#$& is no joke and hes getting worse and worse. It was uncomfortable just trying to watch him get through the freestyle.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

....I dont know where your from but this dude has a MADD following right now, in the US at least...he has it in the streets, he has it amongst the kids, hell he has it in the suburbs....Eminem meanwhile hasn't dropped in forever...he can't do nothing to Wayne besides help him.

indifferent.gif

please we all know what type of lil wayne fans there are. and we all know eminem has way more fans. Trust. Eminem could put a dent in Weezy career. But the problem is, I dont think Em will ever get into another beef again. I think by now he will take the Jay-z approach and just act like nothing is going on and maybe spit a few jabs here and there, but nothing serious.

I'm not saying EM isn't good enough to pull it off...I'm saying Wayne has to much going on-momentum wise for Em to do much.

i hate wayne. i dont know how he blew up . i think he is wack i mean look at his the block is hot how can you go from that to where he is now. dude is weaktimes 10. just another ring tone rapper who people is d riding.

people really let a rapper get their blood pressure up. it's never been that serious to me, it seems like some people just hate on wayne cause its thepopular thing to do. the hate was never this thick up to and through C2. seems like alot of people got salty when they heard "best rapper alive" andhave hated since.

I wish Em would just go off on this fool and end his career. I can't stand Weezy.

Ya'll makin' too much out of nothin'. I think deep down you guys hope Em would go at Weezy and destroy him but its not that serious. If Em went atWeezy tommorow guess what would happen? Nothing. Absolutely nothin'. He could rip Weezy a new a-hole and Weezy would not only not respond to dude buthe'd benefit from the publicity. Weezy is in a mode right now. He can do no wrong to his fanbase. You may not like it but its reality.

werd. aint no thing to weezy. hes untouchable at the moment...hed prolly give em a good battle.

wayne haters are on his $%*% more than the stans are.

and if em dropped anything as weak as "touchdown" on a collabo, he's gonna get outshined by wayne.

When I heard Em on Touchdown I realised Em would never do a song with Wayne

It almost seemed like TI asked for Em just to show Wayne that he could get the ft'er

And no, Em dissing Wayne would not end Wayne's career, only time Em hurt careers was when actual issues were addressed (Benzino, Ja, Irv...)

Everybody else was still relevant when Em dissed them (Backstreet, NSYNC, Brittany, Christina, Mariah...)

I really don't understand why everyone is so mad. Wayne is a rapper who raps. He just sparked at the right time. It could have happened to anyone, but ithappened to him. Stop being so salty.

Not everyone is meant for fame. It doesn't mean you have to wish death on him.

And they prey and pray on my downfall...

I swear yall waiting for that prometh to do Wayne in.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

you forgot to multiply more

x989898898908797568927510984991371290481892374781732894037416234984052874652895205207539823405928437562389504524572009287849275489

we all know who the REAL lyricist is out of the 2 of them, I'll just leave it at that
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
my apologies im embarrassed!!

Originally Posted by All Ready

When I heard Em on Touchdown I realised Em would never do a song with Wayne

It almost seemed like TI asked for Em just to show Wayne that he could get the ft'er

And no, Em dissing Wayne would not end Wayne's career, only time Em hurt careers was when actual issues were addressed (Benzino, Ja, Irv...)

Everybody else was still relevant when Em dissed them (Backstreet, NSYNC, Brittany, Christina, Mariah...)

Are you serious? Those were jabs, not even jabs, more like name dropping just for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom