Weezy bout to do a bid

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Originally Posted by cquan05

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

hes an idiot, and maybe next time he will learn NY doesnt play with guns...WORD TO PLAXICO BURRESS. The game could use some time off from weezy
pimp.gif
Co-sign.

ohwell.gif
Drake for the YM takeover.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

if he's smart the carter 4 will drop right before he goes in...
Baby said it's droppin in December (which I doubt).

And 8 months is a baby bid. He'll do 6 at the most. And the time will serve him well. Clear his mind. Detox his body. Finally get Carter 2 Wayne back. It's a win win.

And they won't put him in general population. That's a #*!+@#' liability for the state of New York if he, god forbid, was bodied upstate.

if wayne does a bid, he's going to PC like everyone else. not to mention, if he gets a 8 month sentence, he's not even doing half of that. thatshouldn't even be a question.. plus i'm sure with the amount of music this guy makes, he'll drop so much while he's away that we won't evenrealize he's gone.

If Wayne does a bid, Im sure dudes
wouldnt even notice. Son goin do like
1-2 months the most.

-Rappers have all this money but can't buy common sense (Why carry a gun when you have an abundance of security)

-This shows the example between the smart rappers who have their friends take the charges for them (Although I am sure somebody from Wayne's camp tried totake the charges under their name???) and the dumb$#$# rappers

-Jay, Puff, 50 (His friend threw his gun away on the drive to the hospital when he got shot...Source=VH1)

-Funny how those 3 are on top of the Forbes list

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

the hate in here is actually kind of sad...
On some serious stuff. You would think dudes would have better things to do with their lives than even think about the next man's troubles, never mind joke about them...
smh.gif

But yeah, I agree with dude saying he's going to really mess dudes in the game up when he gets out. If you think Carter III moved units...
sick.gif

^ This x100... this guy must have 100+ throwaway songs just sitting there in case something odd like this happens. please NT.. do not look to rappers as rolemodels... they are EVEN worse than the criminals you hear on CNN.
smh.gif
well... at least we know Wayne aint bull_____' when he says he "Totes thatwhatever dude, shoots at whatever dude."
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

yall jokin for?
Because he's a dumb *%$ and shouldn't of been mixed in with this %@@* in the first place. He deserves whatever comes to him.

Like Time said if he drops his album right before he goes in son might break Eminem's 1st week record.

Like other's said though once he comes out he's going to be on some God stuff to the game.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Only 8?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ This bid only about to give him more "street cred" when he gets out.
plaxico would've done da same thing if he would've took da plea waaay back...

guess him, prodigy, and plaxico can all chill with each other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Only 8?

laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ This bid only about to give him more "street cred" when he gets out.
plaxico would've done da same thing if he would've took da plea waaay back...

guess him, prodigy, and plaxico can all chill with each other
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Its funny cause they can...They all gonna be in PC together...

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

-Rappers have all this money but can't buy common sense (Why carry a gun when you have an abundance of security)

-This shows the example between the smart rappers who have their friends take the charges for them (Although I am sure somebody from Wayne's camp tried to take the charges under their name???) and the dumb$#$# rappers

-Jay, Puff, 50 (His friend threw his gun away on the drive to the hospital when he got shot...Source=VH1)

-Funny how those 3 are on top of the Forbes list

Son, Tez tried to eat that charge for Wayne but NYPD wasn't having any of that. They damn near had the report written up before they cuffed Wayne.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And 8 months is a baby bid. He'll do 6 at the most. And the time will serve him well. Clear his mind. Detox his body. Finally get Carter 2 Wayne back. It's a win win.
That's how I'm looking at it. All he's gonna be able to do in there is write...maybe this ends up being a positive for him.

The hype he'll have when he comes out...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

please NT.. do not look to rappers as role models... they are EVEN worse than the criminals you hear on CNN.
smh.gif
You stay saying some off the wall !!@#.

laugh.gif
I already forgot about Plax
Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

This New York...I think he is going to get a year...min/max.(Pending deal of course)
This dude is from the N.O. aint nobody he can snitch on in NY worth passing him up. If he snitch on anybody outta town it's gonna have to beon some FBI status.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

That's how I'm looking at it. All he's gonna be able to do in there is write...maybe this ends up being a positive for him.

The hype he'll have when he comes out...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

please NT.. do not look to rappers as role models... they are EVEN worse than the criminals you hear on CNN.
smh.gif
You stay saying some off the wall !!@#.

care to explain?

Back
Top Bottom