Weezy bout to do a bid

Good I wouldnt mind a few months with out this fool running around rapping reckless nonsense

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

please NT.. do not look to rappers as role models... they are EVEN worse than the criminals you hear on CNN.
smh.gif
You stay saying some off the wall ******ed +++#.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And 8 months is a baby bid. He'll do 6 at the most. And the time will serve him well. Clear his mind. Detox his body. Finally get Carter 2 Wayne back. It's a win win.
That's how I'm looking at it. All he's gonna be able to do in there is write...maybe this ends up being a positive for him.

The hype he'll have when he comes out...
sick.gif

please NT.. do not look to rappers as role models... they are EVEN worse than the criminals you hear on CNN.
smh.gif
You stay saying some off the wall !!@#.

care to explain?
YOU STAY SAYING STUPID !@%+!
laugh.gif

i bet brian williams (baby...wont call a grown man that) is smiling like hell.....he will bank off this sucker

Hope he learns from this and grows and matures by the time he gets out. Hate to see another man go to jail though.

No matter how I feel about Weezy, and that's not saying anything, "I never knock a brotha, I'm anti-jail, for real..."
tired.gif

8 months is a bid?. lol he'll do probably half that & probably serve that in the COUNTY not prison.. He's going to come home & his popularitywill be even greater

i hope Prodigy inspires him to make real music while he's locked up!

"Aye son.....Weezy! wake yo 4$$ up, its only your second day and u still sleep?!?......anywayz, you need to stop makin them BS raps you been puttin outlately!"

son prolly gone cut his dreads off and find religion....
eyes.gif
.........itsONLY 8 months!!!!!!

he was pose to be roy jones fightin the gun and drug charges...

he will do half of the 8...i know he scared of that detox tho it might change his whole life

Back
Top Bottom