pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

*Looks at score*

*Shrugs*

We ares till 9-3 and playoff bound. Tied for the second best record in the league. good chance at a first round matchup with the Jags which we would win and then we'll seee NE prolly again. I said this to my brother but I didn't think losing this game would be bad cause no way we could beat NE 3 times in a season.  The jets are the most hated team in the league and the haters will be out in full force tonight as they should be cause this was a pathetic performance...But I'll also remind evrybody that we lost 2 games prior to this by a combined 10 points.  Everyone was calling us trash after that Baltimore loss as well so forgive me if I am not bothered by this loss.  People are always ready to write a team off just as they did after the saints dropped the least at the end of last year.  This team is still built for playoff football and we'll be fine.

This is kind of hard to admit though as AJets fans but I have a hard time hating the Pats...I respect any organization who has laid the blueprint for success and no team has done that like the Pats.  And I wouldn't mind seeing the Manning fanboys try to justify Brady's dominance if he grabs the MVP which he will and prolly super bowl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

*Looks at score*

*Shrugs*

We ares till 9-3 and playoff bound. Tied for the second best record in the league. good chance at a first round matchup with the Jags which we would win and then we'll seee NE prolly again. I said this to my brother but I didn't think losing this game would be bad cause no way we could beat NE 3 times in a season.  The jets are the most hated team in the league and the haters will be out in full force tonight as they should be cause this was a pathetic performance...But I'll also remind evrybody that we lost 2 games prior to this by a combined 10 points.  Everyone was calling us trash after that Baltimore loss as well so forgive me if I am not bothered by this loss.  People are always ready to write a team off just as they did after the saints dropped the least at the end of last year.  This team is still built for playoff football and we'll be fine.

This is kind of hard to admit though as AJets fans but I have a hard time hating the Pats...I respect any organization who has laid the blueprint for success and no team has done that like the Pats.  And I wouldn't mind seeing the Manning fanboys try to justify Brady's dominance if he grabs the MVP which he will and prolly super bowl.
laugh.gif

Don't care about both teams but thank u pats and making the total score close to 50(tiebreaker). $500 reasons. Love confidence pools

Don't care about both teams but thank u pats and making the total score close to 50(tiebreaker). $500 reasons. Love confidence pools

I'm surprised Gruden is able to commentate. I could have sworn Brady was stuffing his throat all game long.

I'm surprised Gruden is able to commentate. I could have sworn Brady was stuffing his throat all game long.

Back
Top Bottom