Week 13: J-E-T-S (9-2) @ Patriots (9-2) MNF Vol. Game Of The Season

I'm done posting for tonight.. ill take 9-3 and still the opportunity to win the division.. we have very similar schedules down the stretch and are even head to head.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif
Nice D Rex!!! You #%@$%@# blowhard.
Yes, I'm mad, but you have no say.

What a schoolyard beat down NE has given us. If we don't beat your Dolphins by a score of 70 to -7 on Sunday, I am going to be livid.
I have no say? My team at least lost in comical fashion to the Pats. A bunch of blocked kicks and #@$#. You guys are just getting owned by the Pats offense, and can't score a single TD on their defense. Pathetic.

I'm done posting for tonight.. ill take 9-3 and still the opportunity to win the division.. we have very similar schedules down the stretch and are even head to head.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I hate posts like the one I'm about to make, but...

I was down 45 points in one of my fantasy leagues with just Tom Brady left...
nerd.gif

It could happen.

nerd.gif
7 points and change to go...

Woodhead took the lead for me tonight after a -.82 point performance from Orton
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

o man, this is what it is, a good ol fashion @*% whoopin. only two positives i could think of is that the jets won earlier this year so they split the season series. it's better to get smashed like this then get your heart broke losing on a last second field goal or touchdown.

new england defenitly sent a message tonight though and from thinking from their perspective i could fully understand their motivation to prove a point and make a statement.

how the jets respond against miami sunday will say alot. it's a blowout tonight but beat the dolphins and a bears win on sunday and their both tied for first place again.

Even a touchdown pass here and I'll still be like a point short.

Sanchez actually screwed me by giving the Pats such a short field.
laugh.gif

Even a touchdown pass here and I'll still be like a point short.

Sanchez actually screwed me by giving the Pats such a short field.
laugh.gif

*Looks at score*

*Shrugs*

We ares till 9-3 and playoff bound. Tied for the second best record in the league. good chance at a first round matchup with the Jags which we would win and then we'll seee NE prolly again. I said this to my brother but I didn't think losing this game would be bad cause no way we could beat NE 3 times in a season.  The jets are the most hated team in the league and the haters will be out in full force tonight as they should be cause this was a pathetic performance...But I'll also remind evrybody that we lost 2 games prior to this by a combined 10 points.  Everyone was calling us trash after that Baltimore loss as well so forgive me if I am not bothered by this loss.  People are always ready to write a team off just as they did after the saints dropped the least at the end of last year.  This team is still built for playoff football and we'll be fine.

This is kind of hard to admit though as AJets fans but I have a hard time hating the Pats...I respect any organization who has laid the blueprint for success and no team has done that like the Pats.  And I wouldn't mind seeing the Manning fanboys try to justify Brady's dominance if he grabs the MVP which he will and prolly super bowl.

*Looks at score*

*Shrugs*

We ares till 9-3 and playoff bound. Tied for the second best record in the league. good chance at a first round matchup with the Jags which we would win and then we'll seee NE prolly again. I said this to my brother but I didn't think losing this game would be bad cause no way we could beat NE 3 times in a season.  The jets are the most hated team in the league and the haters will be out in full force tonight as they should be cause this was a pathetic performance...But I'll also remind evrybody that we lost 2 games prior to this by a combined 10 points.  Everyone was calling us trash after that Baltimore loss as well so forgive me if I am not bothered by this loss.  People are always ready to write a team off just as they did after the saints dropped the least at the end of last year.  This team is still built for playoff football and we'll be fine.

This is kind of hard to admit though as AJets fans but I have a hard time hating the Pats...I respect any organization who has laid the blueprint for success and no team has done that like the Pats.  And I wouldn't mind seeing the Manning fanboys try to justify Brady's dominance if he grabs the MVP which he will and prolly super bowl.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]T[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s & [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]NEW YORK JETS[/color]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]T[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]a[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]m[/color][color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]Y[/color]a[color= rgb(204, 204, 255)]n[/color][color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]k[/color][color= rgb(102, 102, 153)]e[/color][color= rgb(51, 51, 102)]e[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 68)]s & [/color][color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]NEW YORK JETS[/color]
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 255, 255)][/color]
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif