Weatherman Foamposites... Why People Hate?

Everyone has different tastes. If OP likes his weatherman's then more power to him. At the end of the day, buy and wear what YOU like.

But here's the irony, he actually care what people think, because he made a thread in the "General" asking people opinions, in the end he's looking for some comfort on liking that trash of a shoe.

What a joke. Gotta find that pic of dude wearing matching weather gear head to toe while wearing these foams. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I asked because when I wear them, I get mixed reviews. .. will I stop wearing them bcuz people find them (for lack of words) repulsive. .. not at all.
That's cool. Do you. They still trash tho.
how do foams fit? I wear size strictly 11 in jordans, vans, etc. should I size down, TTS, or up?
nerd.gif
I go up half a size to a 13 and they fit fine.

I just want to know why people trash them so badly. They're (decently) visually appealing, the concept of the shoe is is awesome, their comfort matches that of the rosches and questions (which if you didn't know, are hella comfortable) Can I get some solid reasons please?

This Is for opinion. Lets not go through this again.
Time for you to go OP.

Had almost every CW of the Foamposite one... Uncomfortable as hell.

All these flamboyant foamposite CWs pulled me out the foam game.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I agree with most in here that that foam is wack, I still have my Royal Pros in great shape after all these years. My biggest regret ever was throwing away my all black 2000 foam pros. Was going through something and was on some F it, I'll do someone a favor. Taped the shoebox and sat it on the curb. Left sole was separating at the toe box, and was very fixable. I still try not to think about that night. One of my favorite shoes. 
mean.gif

People "hate" them because they think that they are ugly.
Because they believe that they have superior taste. Anyways...
I understand the concept. It's clever, I guess. Horribly executed.
I jus think the whole pattern clashes with the grooves on the foamposites.
Colors are fine, I am not a fan of the blue being just at the heel. The composition of the red splotches looks weird to me.
Plus it just looks really cheesy to me to have a weatherman image on your feet.
It's like a kid shoe idea to me.
What if they did the solar system with all the planets on the shoe?
Or what if they put Van Gogh's Starry Night on the shoe?
To me personally, the weathermap image is on the same level of tacky as that.
Clearly, they would only try something this tacky on a shoe with so much hype that can sell so easily.
Since the concept worked for the KD IV why not the foamposites is Nike's logic.
It's a gimmick like people said.
Too Long Did Read

Last edited:

there would have never been a weatherman foam if the KD weathermans never took off with hype just my OP
The weatherman KD IVs were at least more subtle and looked way better

Totally agree with ya fam. These were executed correctly, Nike just ran with this idea because they knew how well these did. Im sure they looked at it as easy profit.

The only Designs that can SAVE the foams are designs like Paranormans/doernbechers styles or just solid colors like before.

they are one, if not the ugliest, shoes I have ever seen

Nike should do a recall for hazardous burning of retinas from sheer horendousness

Last edited:
solid cw's like royals, pewters, eggplants, coopers etc > screen printed trash like weathermans, galaxys, cherryblossoms etc

Foams matching the comfort of anything? maybe if you're sitting, yeah. Joints are heavy and clunky.

:smh: @ da phoenix suns foamposite slander...

Those are top 5 of all time.

Whoever says they're too shiny but got coppers just

Talking out they ***... :lol:

Agreed, not to mention he played in Phoenix. Regret not getting them, they're dope in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom