Weatherman Foamposites... Why People Hate?

They were just too shiny for me.

Top 5 for me would be

Royals
Eggplants
All blacks
Copper
HOH Army Green

guys, OP just trying to justify buying his ugly foamz. leave him alonez.  its his avy too. 

If you like em why do you care what other people think?  Unless you bought them because you heard other people liked them and just saying you like them?

in other words, WHO CARES?

guys, OP just trying to justify buying his ugly foamz. leave him alonez.  its his avy too. 

If you like em why do you care what other people think?  Unless you bought them because you heard other people liked them and just saying you like them?

in other words, WHO CARES?
this, quit being a lame OP, do **** because you like it

IMO, they're just ugly. Why put a weather map on a shoe? It just doesn't look good to me. Like everyone has said, Nike has run foamposites to the ground. If you still go through these sneaker websites, Nike still continues to release ridiculous colorways for the foams.

If you like the shoe, then you like it. People will have their opinions, but if you like it then thats all that matters.

Naw man. Blue red black and silver pros the goat. Sold all mine smh
That's about $3000 going by flight clubs pricing. It blows my mind that I had all of those along with dooms, carolinas and volts. He'll, I balled in them. Never would have thought they would be so sought after.

Last good foams were Pines, suns are trash ill rather keep my eggplants too bright for me but to eachs own

Royals
Eggplants
Pines
Copper
HOH Neo Lime (whatever they call em lol)
07 Anthracites (all black on a foam is a problem)

I asked because when I wear them, I get mixed reviews. .. will I stop wearing them bcuz people find them (for lack of words) repulsive. .. not at all.

lack of words? there are several words to describe those pieces of **** you wear on your feet.

I asked because when I wear them, I get mixed reviews. .. will I stop wearing them bcuz people find them (for lack of words) repulsive. .. not at all.

That's whats up.

More sneaker coppers need to do that.

Rock what you like.

Pretty horrible looking in my opinion. Like you're wearing globes on your feet.

Just snagged a VNDS pair of Gym Greens for $150.00. I've never owned Foams so I'm curious how they are in person and on feet. If I don't like, could probably flip them immediately because they seem to be popular nowadays. A lot of these colorways are just OD though.

Any one seen these up close?

I went into the store and seen them... They look like plastic. :lol:

Passed them up to pick up my Gary Payton's... :pimp:

Any one seen these up close?

I went into the store and seen them... They look like plastic.
laugh.gif

Passed them up to pick up my Gary Payton's...
pimp.gif
same here, grabbed the Gloves instead

WTF....

What in the world was Nike thinking when they decided to put a god damn weather radar on a shoe? :smh:

I can just imagine the Nike office sitting down discussing the next foam release when suddenly someone says " I got it, lets print a doppler radar on the shoe"

Im 30yrs old, aint no way in hell I would wear something like this.

Never in my like have I bought any pair of foams. IMO I just think the shoe in general is ugly.

Last edited:
Foamposite went downhill fast once they drop the 2010 eggplant edition

OP get it how you live if you like the weatherman and there in your rotation then cool

but the CW is trash IMO & retail price for them :stoneface: :lol:

Everyone has different tastes. If OP likes his weatherman's then more power to him. At the end of the day, buy and wear what YOU like.

Back
Top Bottom