wearing bookbags outside of school

My favorite are the yungins that are northfaced out: from the jacket, bookbag, beanie, down to the matching gloves. I love the brand too but c'mon son.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people just wearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

Also, I really hate all them people with Spiderman and Dora the Explorer backpacks. I mean come on! Were in high school, what the hell are they doin?
lol. You'll see it in college too..

*HBCUs.

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]*Jesuits.[/color]

it depends on where you at going i guess. i carry mine when i go home on the bus and snowboarding. thats about it

I mean if people need to carry a good amount of stuff comfortably then I don't see a problem with carrying a bookbag outside of school.
You never know where they came from or what their schedule was like that they needed to wear one.

laugh.gif
Iono why people still do that dora explorer power ranger backpack thing. That was like in Jr high for your everyone's sake.

I carry the essentials in my book bag, which consist of phone charger, iPod, lunch and snacks (when going to work), contact solution, and baby wipes.

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people just wearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

Also, I really hate all them people with Spiderman and Dora the Explorer backpacks. I mean come on! Were in high school, what the hell are they doin?
Yeah that just stupid

they think its cool but its just dumb

If you have facial hair, your bookbag should not have a cartoon character on it. Everyone else can pass.

I wear mine all the time. I actually carry stuff in it though, I don't see why people carry them around empty.

what do you have to carry around all the time?
you keep the work in the knapsack duh

The thing I dont get is dudes be rockin this in the club. WTH u doin in a club with a bookbag on??

if ever i need to carry somethin extra, have never worn a empty bag or for no good reason...luckily i dont usually see cartoon backpacks on "grownpeople"

If I got my laptop on me or I'm overnight somewhere then I grab the bag. Cats shouldn't be that worried about whatsomeone else is wearing in the first place.

i won't wear it as a fashion accessory
laugh.gif

but if i'm carrying somethin then sure...but not the little kid ones.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

I know people in college who are still sporting them damn Dora bookbags.
smh.gif
Damn shame.

what in the $!*@%$*%$%##% hell wow they got to be freshmen then
all the freshmen im my hi school still do it they bumz

man i love my backpack, and I havent been in school for bout 6 years now. I carry my laptop around, use it as an overnight bag, gym bag, keep my sneaks in itif I'm playing ball in a gym (dont like to wear my gym shoes out on the pavement), or even to just shlep stuff around from point A to point B. As a fashionaccessory though? nah.....

I only carry it when I need to bring my Macbook or something else in it. I don't necessarily have to being going to class to need my computer or a backpackthough.

Back
Top Bottom