wearing bookbags outside of school

Originally Posted by xbiker47

the only time I use my backpack outside of school is to carry books with me when I go to the library and to carry stuff with me when I go to the gym
co-sign, or if i have to carry beer or something

TO travel and sometimes just to carry around a large amount of stuff
Overnight Bag
smokin.gif

Black Northface
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

does anyone wear backpacks when theyre not in school? I mean I understand if its after school but I see people just wearing them when they havent been at school or nothing. Yall see this around where you live or do you do it?

Also, I really hate all them people with Spiderman and Dora the Explorer backpacks. I mean come on! Were in high school, what the hell are they doin?
lol. You'll see it in college too..

*HBCUs.

Originally Posted by the north west

i don't understand why dudes wear backpacks super tight and all the way up their back
It's actually better for your back to wear it high I heard.
Obviously not super high cutting off your circulation..but high up.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by the north west

i don't understand why dudes wear backpacks super tight and all the way up their back
It's actually better for your back to wear it high I heard.
Obviously not super high cutting off your circulation..but high up.
I understand that but 99 percent of the time their backpack looks empty

and when I was in college it was mainly the "hood dudes" and football and basketball players who did this

I see this all the time. Grown @## men with Thomas the train bookbags with the eyes that move, wildin.

I wear mine all the time, force of habit. Most times there's something useful in there, sometimes it's just empty. I don't know, I just feel weirdwithout it.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I wear mine all the time, force of habit. Most times there's something useful in there, sometimes it's just empty. I don't know, I just feel weird without it.

Same i just got used to it

I hate it when i see this. Dudes just be carrying bookbags for no reason. For example i seen a dude wit a bookbag on at da mall knowin good and well he ainthave **** up in there. The things ppl do to try and look cool.

Well lets see... Leave the house at 7 to jump on the train to go to work. Already I need my: Headphones, a book possibly, whatever caffinated beverage I'mdrinking to wake myself up, an umbrella in case it is raining, a sweatshirt in case it is cold in the AM/Gloves+Hat in the winter. More times than not I am nottrying to ride the train home just to change my clothing after work so if I am going out after I need in the least a change of shirt, sometimes a pair ofjeans/shorts. Depending on the day I might need my laptop as well.

My bag is a black recon, and I don't condone cartoon characters, but I think this is a alot a matter of location. If you have a car or something you canstore your random crap that you will need throughout the day in that is one thing, but when you are out all day riding public transportaion and might need avariety of things, some kind of bag becomes clutch. It is either a "man bag" or a backpack, I just happen to choose the latter.

I understand all of yall sayin you actually carry something but dudes that say they just got used to it, so they always wear it, what the hell? Are you gonnado that for the rest of your life, because youre gonna become even more used to it wearin it 24/7

Originally Posted by Piff Marley

If you have facial hair, your bookbag should not have a cartoon character on it. Everyone else can pass.

I wear mine all the time. I actually carry stuff in it though, I don't see why people carry them around empty.

All Black Northface Jester FTW
pimp.gif

i use to get joked for havin a bookbag in High school. my boys would always try to take it from me when i sat it down. one time they came up with aplan........

we had pillars outside of our school in the courtyard, and i sat my book bag down beside me, they know i like to slap box so one guy hit me on my shoulder, andi went after him, while the other guy took my bookbag and took it on the opposite side of the pillar. the guy i was slap boxin with started runnin, and ichased him...

he ran to the other side of the pillar, and i tripped over my own bookbag
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and i fell and broke my watch my grandma got me for christmas, it was from the dollar store but still.......
smh.gif
laugh.gif

i miss high school
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom