"We Need To Talk'' Unappreciation.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

In my mind I'm like, "!@@$ - here it comes."
I'm late.
I'm pregnant.

I tested positive for ____ .
My boyfriend went through my phone.
I Haven't gotten those.. yet... But usually my boys get that text.. and Immediately the
eek.gif
tired.gif

Instant buzz kill for em'.. kills the mood
laugh.gif

hmm but you've gotten the "test positive for __" ? i don't see it in bold...
sick.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

When I hear those words, I usually know the break up is coming....or im getting caught up for something I did.....

then sometimes its over petty stufff...SMH!

When I hear those words, I usually know the break up is coming....or im getting caught up for something I did.....

then sometimes its over petty stufff...SMH!

the worst, is when you wake up and head to work, then you got a long day ahead of you and they hit you with that !@!%!%@+
smh.gif
smh.gif
got you distracted all day at work
smh.gif
smh.gif

the worst, is when you wake up and head to work, then you got a long day ahead of you and they hit you with that !@!%!%@+
smh.gif
smh.gif
got you distracted all day at work
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by proper english

August & September = breakup season wifey season

NTers, be prepared to hear this. 
nerd.gif

Winter is the months where you want a wifey. Summer is when you want to be single. Seems like you got the game !%%%%+ up. Or maybe because I'm from Ohio?

Right....What are you talking about?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I hate when women do this. I had a girl who would literally say it EVERY damn day. It would range from serious things like- I am late- to !++ like I saw these cute shoes I like can you look @ them too bebe?!!!??!?! I would be like this ++%!+ loves to see me squirm. It's aight I got that ++%!+ on video @!#+*#% her physics professor.
Perhaps you could tell us More.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by proper english

August & September = breakup season wifey season

NTers, be prepared to hear this. 
nerd.gif

Winter is the months where you want a wifey. Summer is when you want to be single. Seems like you got the game !%%%%+ up. Or maybe because I'm from Ohio?

Right....What are you talking about?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I hate when women do this. I had a girl who would literally say it EVERY damn day. It would range from serious things like- I am late- to !++ like I saw these cute shoes I like can you look @ them too bebe?!!!??!?! I would be like this ++%!+ loves to see me squirm. It's aight I got that ++%!+ on video @!#+*#% her physics professor.
Perhaps you could tell us More.

nerd.gif

Me thinking that they're pregnant is ALWAYS the 1st thing to come to my mind...even if I strapped up...

Me thinking that they're pregnant is ALWAYS the 1st thing to come to my mind...even if I strapped up...

Originally Posted by bunchedpanties

I like to hit him with "you got something you wanna tell me?"

Always respond with no or a compliment.  "you look really good today" 

As to the  "we need to talk" comment.  I hate that girls say it like middle of the day.  Why not wait and say it like 5 mins before you can see them.  Get the text at work at 9am.....whole day blown.....spending all my time making up excuses/contemplating what the hell she is thinking.

Always respond with no or a compliment.  "you look really good today" 

As to the  "we need to talk" comment.  I hate that girls say it like middle of the day.  Why not wait and say it like 5 mins before you can see them.  Get the text at work at 9am.....whole day blown.....spending all my time making up excuses/contemplating what the hell she is thinking.

Oh man my girl pulls this on me all the time, and like i know exactly what it is that she's referring to but i always say no... lol no way im gonna openly tell on myself again

Oh man my girl pulls this on me all the time, and like i know exactly what it is that she's referring to but i always say no... lol no way im gonna openly tell on myself again

The worst part is when they text you with that & take hours to reply. My stomach be on some mean *#&@ for hours haha

The worst part is when they text you with that & take hours to reply. My stomach be on some mean *#&@ for hours haha

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Word...

...I've tried that ''open and honest full disclosure'' @$*$ before - never again.

I've stopped all the grimey @$*$, but if there's ever a situation I'm jammed up in in the future:

2s0zry9.jpg

Deny, deny, deny...

TOMA! TOMA!!

Originally Posted by luxurious24

Word...

...I've tried that ''open and honest full disclosure'' @$*$ before - never again.

I've stopped all the grimey @$*$, but if there's ever a situation I'm jammed up in in the future:

2s0zry9.jpg

Deny, deny, deny...

TOMA! TOMA!!

Back
Top Bottom