"We Need To Talk'' Unappreciation.

i try to avoid it in those terms but how else do you say we need to talk?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
Let's chat
laugh.gif

Not to many ways you can say it in a nice way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif
Let's chat
laugh.gif

Not to many ways you can say it in a nice way
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Start thinking about every foul thing you have done in your life, convince yourself that you are royally screwed, start thinking of ways to get out of whatever mess you are going to find yourself, contemplate just ending it and then feel like a man who was let out of prison after being wrongfully accused. This all happens withing a 35 second span.
This right here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Start thinking about every foul thing you have done in your life, convince yourself that you are royally screwed, start thinking of ways to get out of whatever mess you are going to find yourself, contemplate just ending it and then feel like a man who was let out of prison after being wrongfully accused. This all happens withing a 35 second span.
This right here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

It's the worst thing anyone can say.

we need to talk about your birthday present

smart$$%

When the "we need to talk" is said without reason it's never a good thing.
ohwell.gif

Lol, nt has been full of smartasses lately

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

It's the worst thing anyone can say.

we need to talk about your birthday present

smart$$%

When the "we need to talk" is said without reason it's never a good thing.
ohwell.gif

Lol, nt has been full of smartasses lately

I hate when women do this. I had a girl who would literally say it EVERY damn day. It would range from serious things like- I am late- to !++ like I saw these cute shoes I like can you look @ them too bebe?!!!??!?! I would be like this ++%!+ loves to see me squirm. It's aight I got that ++%!+ on video @!#+*#% her physics professor.

I hate when women do this. I had a girl who would literally say it EVERY damn day. It would range from serious things like- I am late- to !++ like I saw these cute shoes I like can you look @ them too bebe?!!!??!?! I would be like this ++%!+ loves to see me squirm. It's aight I got that ++%!+ on video @!#+*#% her physics professor.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

you sure showed her

PM 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

you sure showed her

PM 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

In my mind I'm like, "!@@$ - here it comes."
I'm late.
I'm pregnant.

I tested positive for ____ .
My boyfriend went through my phone.
I Haven't gotten those.. yet... But usually my boys get that text.. and Immediately the
eek.gif
tired.gif

Instant buzz kill for em'.. kills the mood
laugh.gif

hmm but you've gotten the "test positive for __" ? i don't see it in bold...
sick.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom