We failed.

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

My g it wouldn't be hard for me to respect south artist also if their fans didn't go around making idiot threads like this
What u mean? This thread is about NY rappers swagger jackin the south...Then I just went on a rant giving examples on how its the complete opposite
And F*%# Pimp C that N_ gets no bump in my set. Dead or alive
My N_ shutttpppp typical *$@@ N_ response. I can go anywhere in this world and get shot for whatever reason it only takes 1 "real" N_ to shoot somebody and those are located all over the globe. Sorry but the south and it's "hoods" don't impress me or put fear in my heart, G
Etc, etc, etc.
Etc, etc, etc.
Etc, etc, etc.
User ignored, I hate these type of clown #*# posts.

Originally Posted by dreClark

My g it wouldn't be hard for me to respect south artist also if their fans didn't go around making idiot threads like this,
It looks like you missed the whole point of the thread because the person who made this thread isn't one of the southerners that you're talking about.

And why would you let fans affect the way you view an artist? That makes no sense at all.
My son Big L is dead. Do south N_ care about him? Noooo why should I give 2 F*%^ about Pimp C?
See that's the problem. The southern dudes who really know about L, DO give to *$%%% about him. And regardless the %*%! is just disrespectful to talk ill of the dead like that unless they personally did something to you.
ohwell.gif

Your right dre.

O
Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

see what im sayin? disrespectful for no got damn reason... the +#%#$ is dead... at least respect that...

My son Big L is dead. Do south N_ care about him? Noooo why should I give 2 F*%^ about Pimp C?
im the from the midwest... i respect both... why cant u do the same? they were both human beings no matter what part of the country they were from...

this is what im talkin bout wit yall... how u gone disrespect a dead man that u never met cuz u dont like the south's music...

@+%+ is ignorant as hell... u REALLY need to grow up...

this is the internet or better yet NT where dudes think they can say anything cause they are in the comfort of there home.....I bet he won't go back to ATL talking that disrespectful #*+@ on the streets

My N_ shutttpppp typical *$@@ N_ response. I can go anywhere in this world and get shot for whatever reason it only takes 1 "real" N_ to shoot somebody and those are located all over the globe. Sorry but the south and it's "hoods" don't impress me or put fear in my heart, G

No you shut up....I never said anything about anybody shooting you....even how ignorant you put yourself to be I would never wish for somebody to do somethinglike that to you youngblood

Why should southern cats respect NY artists with the way you looking right now though? It's a 2 way street my G. Disrespecting the deceased? I can'trock with that, can't do it.

So basically, most of yall agree that Jay was reaching with that quote?

(trying to get this thread back on track)

Originally Posted by Tuff G0ng

Why should southern cats respect NY artists with the way you looking right now though? It's a 2 way street my G. Disrespecting the deceased? I can't rock with that, can't do it.

This has nothing to with me at all. Its been like this since the south started to gain commericial success in the rap game. I have honestly heard dudes fromthe south say gucci >>> jay not even talkin about what they bumpin right now I'm talkin ALL TIME gucci is the better rapper period.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

ya I think he was....and it does go both ways

South = a dozen or so states

NY= 1 state.. And we are only talking about the city..

A whole region is competing with 1 city... Now who lost...

Originally Posted by Essential1

That's what makes us what we are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

'Twas a slight reach, yes.

not really jacking...be happy that y'all are popular...if you look at everything as hate then what are you really accomplishing?

and let me add up in NY the south gets a good amount of love.. NY doesn't get that in the South.

Be happy we NY let you get on in the past decade. If not for Jay, UGK wouldn't have been a widely recognized group in anywhere but the South (and I likeUGK but that's the truth), without Jay retiring Wayne would not be where he is, Without Diddy and then Jay, Jeezy would not be one of the most popularartists.. See that NY put you guys on...

what are u talking about...yall the only fools that think somebody is competing with yall...New York artists dont matter to southern/midwest/westcoast artists in a good or bad way

let me get the hell outta this thread...18 n under @%% dudes

Yeah Big Pimpin was great for UGK. Without that song i think i would have never heard anything from UGK.
And now UGK is my favorite Hip Hop act ever.
I'm finland so i dont have no clear favorite place for rap.
South has many of my favorites like UGK, Trae, Z-Ro, Ganksta N.I.P, K-Rino, E.S.G etc.

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Yeah Big Pimpin was great for UGK. Without that song i think i would have never heard anything from UGK.
South has many of my favorites like UGK, Trae, Z-Ro, Ganksta N.I.P, K-Rino, E.S.G etc.

a person with no bias has the best opinions to me...

thats why midwest %#!@*@ make the best music...
pimp.gif

smh.gif

My g it wouldn't be hard for me to respect south artist also if their fans didn't go around making idiot threads like this

Same could be said for the Fans of NY artist's also

Right?

Right?

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

what are u talking about...yall the only fools that think somebody is competing with yall...New York artists dont matter to southern/midwest/west coast artists in a good or bad way

Guy who knows rap not thinking that everyone doesn't try to compete with NY.. This is not a thread of competition.. Every area has competed with NY.. Themidwest the least.... Here's the difference though the West beat us in competition in the mid 1990's.. If not for NY letting the South shine the southwould be a niche area of rap..

You don't know rap man.. If you think the bigger people of NY didn't put the South to where it is today or at least a 50% reason the south is where itis today..

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

a person with no bias has the best opinions to me...

thats why midwest %#!@*@ make the best music...
pimp.gif

....if u really want to get into it.....but we'll let them have their argument

We jack some of your slang.. Boo $#$@**% hoo..

You guys don't use any NY slang? I mean guys come on be real....

Hip hop was created in NY. So you guys making hip hop w/e the type of hip hop you want to call it, is jacking our style.. I really don't even have aproblem with southern rappers.. The problem I have is with dumb %@# fans who don't realize almost all your shine and popularity can be traced back andderived from someone not from the South.

what are u talking about...yall the only fools that think somebody is competing with yall...New York artists dont matter to southern/midwest/west coast artists in a good or bad way

Guy who knows rap not thinking that everyone doesn't try to compete with NY.. This is not a thread of competition.. Every area has competed with NY.. The midwest the least.... Here's the difference though the West beat us in competition in the mid 1990's.. If not for NY letting the South shine the south would be a niche area of rap..

You don't know rap man.. If you think the bigger people of NY didn't put the South to where it is today or at least a 50% reason the south is where it is today..
Ny let the South shine? They were being generous? Let's be for real. NY became garbage and became more about individuals than it became abouta region. You cats didn't give anyone ANYTHING. Ya'll gave it up because ya'll were making trash music.

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

It's the least they could do after giving them HIP HOP to begin with

Yea but the South gave ya'll MUSIC. Not just a genre.

laugh.gif
Seriously. NY dudes need to come down south. Seriously. I listen toEast Coast music no doubt but we don't think about you dudes. Ya'll are competing with yourselves and that's why the NY rap scene has become sostagnant.

Guy who knows rap not thinking that everyone doesn't try to compete with NY.. This is not a thread of competition.. Every area has competed with NY.. The midwest the least.... Here's the difference though the West beat us in competition in the mid 1990's.. If not for NY letting the South shine the south would be a niche area of rap..

You don't know rap man.. If you think the bigger people of NY didn't put the South to where it is today or at least a 50% reason the south is where it is today..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom