We failed.

Originally Posted by Put em up

child please

the only thing you spitting on is your wet box (|) when your masturbating and trying to get yourself off.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well everyone Swagger Jacks..

Refresh my memory what state did hip hop start in?? And out of the top 20 albums ever made in hip hop how many are from NY and how many are from the South... I'd say maybe 13-14 for NY compared to maybe 2 in the South.

So why does the South call NY lame? And then do our music?

what rappers from the south go around saying NY is lame?only one I can recall is Pimp C and he was speaking the truth....And if you want to be real there ismore UNITY in the SOUTH....NY rappers are so divided...but both regions have there good rappers and there bad ones

KingFoamNYC wrote:

KingFoamNYC wrote:
LOL WUT y'all south dudes kill me my moms live in ATL and I can say that whenever I go down their in the summer every N_ I talk to down their try to talk like me when in in they presence. Here's a list of words y'all stole from new yorkers and tried to make it y'all own

1. GOON (jim jones been sayin goonies since like 2002, its a group of real N_ in harlem that was callin themselves that since the late 90's

2. SWAG (y'all N_ ain't know what swag was until jones started sayin it after every other word, y'all was to busy rockin dickies and fila's)

3. YO ( in nyc YO would occasionaly be followed by "SON" but since the south jacked it its followed by "SHAWTY"
smh.gif

4. MOBBIN ( another word y'all stole from the dips)

man shut your *#! up.

Ya feelins hurt country boy? Ill spit in ya face N_
laugh.gif

child please

the only thing you spitting on is your wet box (|) when your masturbating and trying to get yourself off.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
definitly from the south. Go play in traffic or in your case dirt roads

see what im sayin? disrespectful for no got damn reason... the +#%#$ is dead... at least respect that...

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

mobbin? 2pac was mobbin in the 90s...

Alrite stop it. Nobody in the 90's was goin around sayin "YO WE MOBBIN" "1090 WE MOBBIN" OR "WE MOBBIN SHAWTY". Pac may have said it but the dips was havin N_ stealin they lingo all around the U.S. If you really think about it 97% of NT'ers talk like they from NYC its disgusting. Also I'm disgusted with my NYC heads on here that say "GO HAM" that is not a NYC thing at all
Mobbin is west coast through and through. If you think otherwise you in denial.

No one in the the 90's was saying Mobbin? THERE'S AN ENTIRE SUB GENRE CALLED MOBB MUSIC.

edit: and aint no point arguing with NY n_'s, for the most they the epitome of bias

see what im sayin? disrespectful for no got damn reason... the +#%#$ is dead... at least respect that...

My son Big L is dead. Do south N_ care about him? Noooo why should I give 2 F*%^ about Pimp C?

And F*%# Pimp C that N_ gets no bump in my set. Dead or alive

(*Pimp C) talking all that #*@+ behind a E-mail address them young gladiators gon come see bout ya (*Pimp C)

and im pretty sure NYC came up with the term "my set" as well huh?

youngin, its clear from your last couple post your a lame.

keep it moving champ.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

mobbin? 2pac was mobbin in the 90s...

Alrite stop it. Nobody in the 90's was goin around sayin "YO WE MOBBIN" "1090 WE MOBBIN" OR "WE MOBBIN SHAWTY". Pac may have said it but the dips was havin N_ stealin they lingo all around the U.S. If you really think about it 97% of NT'ers talk like they from NYC its disgusting. Also I'm disgusted with my NYC heads on here that say "GO HAM" that is not a NYC thing at all
Mobbin is west coast through and through. If you think otherwise you in denial.

No one in the the 90's was saying Mobbin? THERE'S AN ENTIRE SUB GENRE CALLED MOBB MUSIC.

Other than that the n_ got a couple points.

I agree with you that dipset in their prime did have a lot of west coast influence. Yo and come to think of it Jim was actually the voice of dipset even backthen. Now I can see why he thinks he is Dipset and S_

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

(*Pimp C) talking all that #*@+ behind a E-mail address them young gladiators gon come see bout ya (*Pimp C)

laugh.gif
perfect

Speak English.

My son Big L is dead. Do south N_ care about him? Noooo why should I give 2 F*%^ about Pimp C?
im the from the midwest... i respect both... why cant u do the same? they were both human beings no matter what part of the country they werefrom...

this is what im talkin bout wit yall... how u gone disrespect a dead man that u never met cuz u dont like the south's music...

@+%+ is ignorant as hell... u REALLY need to grow up...

keep it moving champ.

Says the N_ with the kitten in his avy
smh.gif
who's lyrics are those in your sig? If u don't mind me asking

im the from the midwest... i respect both... why cant u do the same? they were both human beings no matter what part of the country they were from...

this is what im talkin bout wit yall... how u gone disrespect a dead man that u never met cuz u dont like the south's music...

My g it wouldn't be hard for me to respect south artist also if their fans didn't go around making idiot threads like this, and to you saying I need togrow up dude u don't know me at all I don't know you either but I will tell u that I have been taking care of myself since I was 14 and I live in myown apartment now at 18 so please don't question my maturity from what you read on a message board talking about rap music

im the from the midwest... i respect both... why cant u do the same? they were both human beings no matter what part of the country they were from...

this is the internet or better yet NT where dudes think they can say anything cause they are in the comfort of there home.....I bet he won't go back to ATLtalking that disrespectful #*+@ on the streets

keep it moving champ.

smh.gif

says the dude with the gump of shiny Murray Gel built up in his hair with a total of 4 waves.

cuz you look like your 18 at the max. im done with you.

and to answer your question its the The Clipse in my sig.

keep it moving champ.

smh.gif

says the dude with the gump of shiny Murray Gel built up in his hair with a total of 4 waves.

cuz you look like your 18 at the max. im done with you.

and to answer your question its the The Clipse in my sig.

laugh.gif
u like men B? I guess u have more waves than me so your cooler give me a break scooter your better than that. The clipse? Ofcourse NT's favorite duo

O

this is the internet or better yet NT where dudes think they can say anything cause they are in the comfort of there home.....I bet he won't go back to ATL talking that disrespectful #*+@ on the streets

My N_ shutttpppp typical *$@@ N_ response. I can go anywhere in this world and get shot for whatever reason it only takes 1 "real" N_ to shootsomebody and those are located all over the globe. Sorry but the south and it's "hoods" don't impress me or put fear in my heart, G

My g it wouldn't be hard for me to respect south artist also if their fans didn't go around making idiot threads like this,
It looks like you missed the whole point of the thread because the person who made this thread isn't one of the southerners that you'retalking about.

And why would you let fans affect the way you view an artist? That makes no sense at all.
See that's the problem. The southern dudes who really know about L, DO give to *$%%% about him. And regardless the %*%! is just disrespectfulto talk ill of the dead like that unless they personally did something to you.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom