+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

All that and dude still lives lives with his mom
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jdotsteward

how is Apowers gonna try to dis marcus jordan??? MARCUS JORDAN IS JORDAN'S SON +%**#@$!!! HE WILL KILL YOU ON THE JORDAN TIP...
i said the same thing

I want to meet the dude who sold you the bud that got you so high you thought getting a Phresh tattoo seemed like a good idea.

nice fits everyone. picked up og xi and worn same day. to see girls i knew from high school shake they tata's for me. got mad plastered and threw up allover my shoes haha...lesson learned.
laugh.gif

DJBBert - How much is retail for those Lupe Converse? I found a spot online that has them available. Do they run big like regular Chuck's? Thanks inadvance.

five30 suggested retail is $100. In regards to sizing, i would def say they run like regular chucks. Patent leather is def nice on those joints.

Originally Posted by DJBBert

five30 suggested retail is $100. In regards to sizing, i would def say they run like regular chucks. Patent leather is def nice on those joints.
Thanks, man. I just ordered a pair online (for $105 shipped). You've helped me out a few times and I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by crisone

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cris what size are your '09's?

..............Size 8, I had an 8.5, which still fits cool, but too much heel-lift, the 8's are cool now since I've been wearing them.

Cris.

Ok, that's what size was good. I tried on a 8.5 yest. and it was mighty roomy. Thanks mang!

Back
Top Bottom