+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by ProperLive

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Mac A Roni -
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Lobsters

lol do you see that big mac, lol a.powers trying to show off lol ttime11 or whateva had those and macroni dude had the 1/2 cents
You need to shut up if you have nothing relevant to say

Otherwise post your fit with the carmines.
lol i was high my bad but still who are you to tell me to shut up lol i bet you dont even have a pair of carmines...lol properlive gets no love on niketalk!
You ever notice that your excuse for everything is "my bad, I was high." I know goldfish with more brain cells with you my dude. You need to be the poster boy for those anti-marijuana campaigns. You seriously give marijuana a bad name
smh.gif
. And secondly, I don't think you've ever seen NiPxD aka PowderIX's collection. Son has heat for days and would shard all over you.

Okay, and i smoke alot! you dont even know me so dont judge me, and if he had carmines he wouldn't be asking other niketalkers for there shoes in otherthreads if his collections so nice...
Fat Boy 915- Go eat some of VIIheaven's girl scout cookies fat boy and choke.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Mac A Roni -
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Lobsters

lol do you see that big mac, lol a.powers trying to show off lol ttime11 or whateva had those and macroni dude had the 1/2 cents
You need to shut up if you have nothing relevant to say

Otherwise post your fit with the carmines.
lol i was high my bad but still who are you to tell me to shut up lol i bet you dont even have a pair of carmines...lol properlive gets no love on niketalk!
You ever notice that your excuse for everything is "my bad, I was high." I know goldfish with more brain cells with you my dude. You need to be the poster boy for those anti-marijuana campaigns. You seriously give marijuana a bad name
smh.gif
. And secondly, I don't think you've ever seen NiPxD aka PowderIX's collection. Son has heat for days and would shard all over you.

Okay, and i smoke alot! you dont even know me so dont judge me, and if he had carmines he wouldn't be asking other niketalkers for there shoes in other threads if his collections so nice...
Fat Boy 915- Go eat some of VIIheaven's girl scout cookies fat boy and choke.
Dude is calling me fat cause of my username.
roll.gif

Talk about judging a book by it's cover.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Cris what size are your '09's?

..............Size 8, I had an 8.5, which still fits cool, but too much heel-lift, the 8's are cool now since I've been wearing them.

Cris.

properlive-damn dude u smoke alot, u talk bout joining the marines, you know you cant be smoking like that in the service right ??

Originally Posted by casekicks

Corwin, nice Grapes and Yeezy's..You didn't happen to go see Riverdance at the Aronoff did you??
Casey- saw "Gypsy." It was in the smaller theatre.

YO! Thanks Ant.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by casekicks

Corwin, nice Grapes and Yeezy's..You didn't happen to go see Riverdance at the Aronoff did you??
Casey- saw "Gypsy." It was in the smaller theatre.

YO! Thanks Ant.

I saw Riverdance the same night..How was Gypsy, cuz the wife is wantin' to see it..

Back
Top Bottom