+ + + WDYWT May 2009 + + + DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

cool playstions...

I hardly make any side comments in this thing, but...

Does anyone else notice how "A POWERS" is always on the top of the page? does he patiently wait until there's enough posts from the last page so he can be first?

I bet kixslf and Billy Hoyle are enjoying everyone's comments concerned with "A POWERS"
that youtube with him showing off his one paired kicks, i swear i've seen Billy Hoyle have all those shoes before. Especially those Carolina V's. Sharing shoes is cool i guess.

...this dude reminds me of that one guy THEREALHUNDREDS or whatever. just white with a lot less "swag"

probably won't see this A POWERS guy after the summer. enjoy it while it lasts.
I dont know who kixslf, billy hoyle or therealhundrds is but I can tell you dae don't got more swag den me, dat fa sure and dae definitely don't got more shoes den me. An I'm on top of da page cause A POWERS (da kidd) does the damn thang!

^btw mah man above dat shirt hott!
Why do you type/talk like that?
tired.gif

9u0nba.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by fittednoob

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by igotmorekicksthenyou

cool playstions...

I hardly make any side comments in this thing, but...

Does anyone else notice how "A POWERS" is always on the top of the page? does he patiently wait until there's enough posts from the last page so he can be first?

I bet kixslf and Billy Hoyle are enjoying everyone's comments concerned with "A POWERS"
that youtube with him showing off his one paired kicks, i swear i've seen Billy Hoyle have all those shoes before. Especially those Carolina V's. Sharing shoes is cool i guess.

...this dude reminds me of that one guy THEREALHUNDREDS or whatever. just white with a lot less "swag"

probably won't see this A POWERS guy after the summer. enjoy it while it lasts.
I dont know who kixslf, billy hoyle or therealhundrds is but I can tell you dae don't got more swag den me, dat fa sure and dae definitely don't got more shoes den me. An I'm on top of da page cause A POWERS (da kidd) does the damn thang!

^btw mah man above dat shirt hott!
Why do you type/talk like that?
tired.gif

9u0nba.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. But seriously A powers, stop typing/talking like that and maybe people will start to take you seriously here. Maybe.

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

dope fit Mac A Roni

where does everyone get these camo shorts i copped a pair at old navy but they are short as hell so i have to sag them hella low smh
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]That's what i'm rocking...had to get a size up and get my lil sag on[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by MoodMuzik75

dope fit Mac A Roni

where does everyone get these camo shorts i copped a pair at old navy but they are short as hell so i have to sag them hella low smh
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]That's what i'm rocking...had to get a size up and get my lil sag on[/color]
lol i felt they were but they looked to long . old navy camo shorts would be
pimp.gif
if they werent so short but ill settle for the size up + sag.

the one thing that everyone has more than A POWERS is grammar and spelling capabilities, lol.

i feel dumb for asking this but does anyone know if flightclubla.com is legit?

i don't have any connect like some of us here so i need to depend on websites like this. info please. ty.

Originally Posted by PtodaQ

i feel dumb for asking this but does anyone know if flightclubla.com is legit?

i don't have any connect like some of us here so i need to depend on websites like this. info please. ty.
yes, it is legit.

^FCLA is legit, but be prepared to pay through the roof prices.

It takes all sorts of people to make the world go round, personally I think this A Powers dude is funny, I enjoy seeing his posts
laugh.gif

Anyway, un-DS'd these,

Sunday: Reebok pump Omni-lite...

Back
Top Bottom