WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Agreed, this is WDWYT, so I'll keep it movin'.

Just wanted to leave you guys with one more thought...I will accept KB as the GOAT when people start saying things like..."_________ is the KobeBryant of _________".

MJs name slides a lot easier in the italized part

Anywho......

Leaving the gym from getting my kobe on'

23vz2gi.jpg

Originally Posted by 0704202134

hmm this the first picture that hasn't had me disgusted with the premiums....any cracking issues with these?
nopes no crackin at all, very satiesfied with those

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Originally Posted by never wear them

from now..... strictly Kobes for me. My goal, to collect every kobe shoe that has ever came out. Good thing im like over 50%

yesterday to watch the greatest player of all time... and yes, i grew up watching Jordan play.
..and trevor ariza is better then scottie pippen too
grin.gif

For sure Kobe is the best of his era, beyond any shadow of a doubt, but Jordan is the Greatest of all time.
it's all opinions. i think kobe and jordan's debatable...but i think kobe would take it because of his offense in a league where everyoneknows what you like to do by watching game tapes and kobe can still do it.

imo...kobe>jordan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>lebron.

These started cracking the day I got them
mad.gif
... at first it was justthe paint, but it kept getting worse.

I am going to keep wearing them though.
pimp.gif
Nothing a little angelus paintcan't temporarily hide... that is until the midsole completely falls apart.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

3601363653_cfaf50b96b_o.jpg

frown.gif

3602180016_3d18c43c6c_o.jpg

Originally Posted by tony23retro

mad.gif
... at first it was just the paint, but it kept getting worse.

pimp.gif
Nothing a little angelus paint can't temporarily hide... that is until the midsole completely falls apart.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

Don't do it, reconsider...LOL! But seriously I would try to take it to a shoe repair to see what they can do first. My Jordan IVs started to deteroiate onme after the 2 wear however it didn't crack so I just put them away. I'm gonna see what a shoe repair can do or just buy another pair. I know how youfeel I spent $300 on my 99 ivs after seeing those massacred cdp IVs. I hate them with a passion!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

LOL, yeah, the whole WSIWT thing bruised my ego, i had to wear maxes that night instead!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by tony23retro

mad.gif
... at first it was just the paint, but it kept getting worse.

pimp.gif
Nothing a little angelus paint can't temporarily hide... that is until the midsole completely falls apart.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

frown.gif

Don't do it, reconsider...LOL! But seriously I would try to take it to a shoe repair to see what they can do first. My Jordan IVs started to deteroiate on me after the 2 wear however it didn't crack so I just put them away. I'm gonna see what a shoe repair can do or just buy another pair. I know how you feel I spent $300 on my 99 ivs after seeing those massacred cdp IVs. I hate them with a passion!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

..."you know we got yo back like chiropract"... you were talking about UGK's I.P.A. right?

... anyways, I bought them because I planned to resell them... but after trying them on I fell in love... then they cracked on me so I had to keep them.

Once the midsole starts deterorating it's all over... you can prolly get them repaired after that but I heard the chances of the midsole holding upcompletely is slim... then they might start to crack again... so it's kinda like a cycle.

So with that said... I am going to keep wearing them until they completely fall apart.
devil.gif
Then once they do, just put them on a shelf or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom