WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by northparkblind

A Power - imma follow you on twitter...
You stay ridin' his jock.
grin.gif

You stay ridin' on mines.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

hes high again
roll.gif

No excuses, dude quit smoking (allegedly) A Powers def Shut him up. Proper ducking A Powers battle challenge
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BC2310

Originally Posted by MarcoFenyxPMG

hes high again
roll.gif

No excuses, dude quit smoking (allegedly) A Powers def Shut him up. Proper ducking A Powers battle challenge
nerd.gif

lol nah im good im selling alot of my shoes! i have like 10 pair in the closet! and yeah i did stop smoking!
Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by ProperLive

lol how whack is that and your fit! looks like you were trying to pick on dalisto and failed!!!!!
laugh.gif
how could you fail doing that!!! but he does have heat!

LOL that means a lot comin from da guy who wouldn't sneaker battle da kidd. neways dalisto got one of da better styles on here (I see dem pro's), so nobody tryna mess wit him.

An i was tryna post but A POWERS internet is all messed up dats why.
Got em!

Proper....how does it even remotely look like A POWERS is trying to pick on Dalitso? Please explain.
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I also want to know[/color]

lol the reason i said that was because dalisto be wearing those jeans like that with some 21s and a xxxxxl tee!

my man A powers shut em up quick!!!
prop dodged a sneaker battle! what?!
come on bro how you are you gonna call someone out and not back it up!!!

Originally Posted by Beats05

Originally Posted by BURRIEDinNIKES

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

Can someone post a pic of a shot of the red suede dmp V's with jeans??? I'm debating whether to get them but want to see how they look with different shades of jeans over them. Thanks in advanced. I did some searching and only found pics of them with shorts.

in the jects in red Vs. walked to the McDonalds across the street and i didnt even wanna get seen near dudes wit carts of kicks onside the road
Thanks.
N/P

wore these to old navy... got bored while the woman shopped lol

Back
Top Bottom