WDYWT June 2009 Vol. Summer is upon us DO NOT QUOTE PICS!!!

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by ProperLive

lol how whack is that and your fit! looks like you were trying to pick on dalisto and failed!!!!!
laugh.gif
how could you fail doing that!!! but he does have heat!

LOL that means a lot comin from da guy who wouldn't sneaker battle da kidd. neways dalisto got one of da better styles on here (I see dem pro's), so nobody tryna mess wit him.

An i was tryna post but A POWERS internet is all messed up dats why.
Got em!

Proper....how does it even remotely look like A POWERS is trying to pick on Dalitso? Please explain.
glasses.gif

Forgot to post what I'm wearing:
CDP 17s to Jersey with my Grandpa

Listening to this on the way:
a-year-and-a-day-mixtape.jpg

Another rainy day in NOVA, good stuff everyone, and APOWERS thanks for the entertainment!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by A POWERS

Originally Posted by ProperLive

lol how whack is that and your fit! looks like you were trying to pick on dalisto and failed!!!!!
laugh.gif
how could you fail doing that!!! but he does have heat!

LOL that means a lot comin from da guy who wouldn't sneaker battle da kidd. neways dalisto got one of da better styles on here (I see dem pro's), so nobody tryna mess wit him.

An i was tryna post but A POWERS internet is all messed up dats why.
Got em!

Proper....how does it even remotely look like A POWERS is trying to pick on Dalitso? Please explain.
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I also want to know[/color]

Originally Posted by T11Time

WOW i may add just to roast...........................jk..............................or am I? Food4Thgt i was at the Beach TUes btw it was real nice hot as Beyonces breath but i had a great time with the wiz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Did no one else catch this?

Went to Mongolian BBQ with my wiz yesterday and saw Night at the Musuem afterwards
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom