++WDYWT JAN. Edition 2008++

Denim dunks today......
8bohmxf.jpg

clean fit, kicks, and pics cris!

t_z, always dope!

kev
pimp.gif

jon, dope clot footscape wovens! still have to break mines out!

Dope fits everyone.
Yesterday, to watch Juno for the second time. Then sisters grad party at the house.

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

I bet all of Seau's was in a frenzy...especially with this win. Was the place packed?

yea it was. one of my home girls had a private room, with 3 TVs and a lil patio.
so it was pretty cool.
every one went nutts...
SD is going to party tonight.

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

I bet all of Seau's was in a frenzy...especially with this win. Was the place packed?

yea it was. one of my home girls had a private room, with 3 TVs and a lil patio.
so it was pretty cool.
every one went nutts...
Dude I wish I was home in SD to watch the game...but alas I'm in LA making noise for the Chargers in a Raiders neighborhood (I moved my car intothe garage first
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by d0r1en0

so it was pretty cool.
every one went nutts...
Dude I wish I was home in SD to watch the game...but alas I'm in LA making noise for the Chargers in a Raiders neighborhood (I moved my car into the garage first
laugh.gif
)

LMA0; I heard that. Now we got the pats up Next. Man im new to this site, and just got my camera. So this is where ill be when Im not on tha space...
I was thinkin bout postin my lil collection, But il do it on a day where i have time... To many random shoes to take out tha box. . .
grin.gif

That SD game was bananas! Gutsy performance by SD. Had me on the edge of my seat. (The refs tried to help Peyton by calling holding on the Int return for a TD
laugh.gif
) LT and Randy Moss are two of my fave players. Hopefully LT can play next week. But I miss my Ravens in the Playoffs. I hope they get a real QB in the offseason.

I'm so envious of that projector crisone, I brought one home from my momsschool(she's a teacher) over winter break last year. Being able to play madden on my wall was
pimp.gif
I want an HD projector so bad, but I have a feeling they're well out of my price range. (I don't even want to look)

Back
Top Bottom