**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

just terrible
smh.gif

lmaoo

sorry i wont be dead in 4-5 years

neither will me or the other 2 million people in texas who have been doin this for 10-15 years now

jsut cuz it got popular it doesnt mean we're gonna die now

kevin2nd you sound like u mad
laugh.gif

i didnt know takin pictures wit styrofoam cups would make you flame me like that
eek.gif

get a life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

pharmaceutical heroin early in the morning! hooray! i have job security for life
happy.gif

roll.gif
I was thinking the same thing.

Gives Texas heads a bad name.

Leave the stuff out. Its a sneaker forum.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

lmaoo

s

laugh.gif

i didnt know takin pictures wit styrofoam cups would make you flame me like that
eek.gif

get a life
pimp.gif

< .
he is mad because he is a recovering crack addict
laugh.gif
and he is mad at the fact that you are not taking a "Real" drug. WOOOW

dude continually showing off his drank habit - what a herb
laugh.gif
come call me in 4-5 years when you all strung out - maybe i can get you into my rehab.

indifferent.gif
You sound really jealous of the dude. LOL this is"wdtwt" not "what do you of think me"

is it that serious..let him drink his drank..

'>"> name="wmode"value="transparent">'>"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Does kevin2nd job deal with drug addicts and rehab? If that's the case, then of course he would make a comment...he sees the worst of what drugs do thepeople everyday. I mean people are saying he's "jealous of the dude" are you kidding me? Sorry if I'm off base, guess I just don'tunderstand the opinions of many people on NT...

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

Info on where I can get this T????
Been out for awhile, soldout online as far as i know, but i got this black one and a tiff color one at laced up in seattle... I think they still have afew sizes left.

Wilder shoe,
If you live in the bay area that shirt is available at True in San Francisco. I saw it there over the weekend.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

whats the difference between drinking cough syrup (or whatever it is?) and liquor? Why wouldn't you just drink liquor?

the syrup contains codeine (an opiate) in addition to the promthazine (phenergan - originally used as an antipsychotic but now more widely used to combat nausea - pretty much a sedating effect). basically it's like doing beginner heroin and it's for people who are too scared to do real drugs
laugh.gif

dude continually showing off his drank habit - what a herb
laugh.gif
come call me in 4-5 years when you all strung out - maybe i can get you into my rehab.

oh ok. It's sorta like taking some Vicodin.
and i wasn't trying to judge dude, i just wanted to know what it was. i used to try all kinds of stupid stuff back in college and i still
smokin.gif
now so i ain't one to judge.

and I think Kev was just being funny and sarcastic....yall should know that by now.
laugh.gif

pass couple of days
animals airmax 95

cinco de mayo p-rods

today
recycled
bodagan x evisu x air challengers

kevind2nd was being sarcastic he always makes comments like that being funny and personally i think hes a funny dude

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

lmaoo

s

laugh.gif

eek.gif

get a life
pimp.gif

< .
he is mad because he is a recovering crack addict
laugh.gif
and he is mad at the fact that you are not taking a "Real" drug. WOOOW

i thought it was meth?

but damn drinkin in the morning?
eek.gif
eyes.gif

Back