**WDYWT Feb Edition 2008**

relacedboss wrote:
10916414014b673bba1a645463c9750b630496fa.pjpg

Last Night with the new potential wifey…to see rosco jenkins(Hilarious/Really Good Movie) and take her on on one of the best dates of her life.. and im getting started thursday's gonna be
pimp.gif

Today To work 3 acts today... loving this job.. 135$ made plus Hourly
pimp.gif
…. As jay would say this is just one day...

not trying to hate or cause trouble but...
cashmerethoughts why do you posts pics of just your face...this is a 97% guy forums and everytime you post in heres theres a face pic of you and its anotherday and what you typed still doesnt make sense

A very nice day in the Bay Area today

Puma Disc Blaze- I need some more of these there so comfy
happy.gif

To work

past couple....

unds mike giants x converse

unds sk8 low

chris (battleground) dope fit!

kev, nice fit
wink.gif
hope all is well abroad!

zee
pimp.gif
as always.

solistik
nerd.gif

ricky
nerd.gif
almost copped those yesterday.

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

cashmerethoughts why do you posts pics of just your face...this is a 97% guy forums and everytime you post in heres theres a face pic of you and its another
day and what you typed still doesnt make sense

What??? Dont cook me .. now what u typed didn't make sense..It's a pic of me and what i was wearing.. problem? if theres anything sus about that then 97% of NT are sus for posting in PYP..

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

Originally Posted by Hanacheezy

cashmerethoughts why do you posts pics of just your face...this is a 97% guy forums and everytime you post in heres theres a face pic of you and its another

What??? Dont cook me .. now what u typed didn't make sense.. It's a pic of me and what i was wearing.. problem? if theres anything sus about that then 97% of NT are sus for posting in PYP..

nah but most people post what sneakers they wore since this is what is usually posted here. You usually post a Head shot and a story of what you did today.... wheres your sneakers at?

This is The "Sneaker Showcase" Section of the Forum so please Showcase some Footwear

About the pyp post..... It was meant for people to post themselves. Your WDYWT posts here would perfectly fit over there

Not trying to start anything it's just that every time you post i have to scroll through a head shot of you and your oversized purple text!
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

CashmereThought96 wrote:

Hanacheezy wrote:

cashmerethoughts why do you posts pics of just your face...this is a 97% guy forums and everytime you post in heres theres a face pic of you and its
another

What??? Dont cook me .. now what u typed didn't make
sense.. It's a pic of me and what i was wearing.. problem? if theres anything sus about that then 97% of NT are sus for posting in
PYP..

nah but most people post what sneakers they wore since this is what is usually posted here. You usually post a Head shot and a story of what you did today
.... wheres your sneakers at?

This is The "Sneaker Showcase" Section of the Forum so please Showcase some Footwear

About the pyp post..... It was meant for people to post themselves. Your WDYWT posts here would perfectly fit over there

Not trying to start anything it's just that every time you post i have to scroll through a head shot of you and your oversized purple text!
tired.gif

Read the bold text..

Look here

CLICK HERE

DONT COOK ME

Saturday nite to 6th street
and the afterparty at my house didnt stop till 12 pm sunday afternoon

oooowwwwww

New Era Fitted
Hundreds tee
Un-goldenrods� ( got dirty on 6th street���
indifferent.gif
���)

Originally Posted by DJBBert

Originally Posted by nikeXcartoon

DJBBert Those Knicks LE's are
eek.gif
Did you get em from dresit0?

pimp.gif
at the fit Idolkicks
Yes Indeed picked them off Dresito....put a dent in my pocket, but i wanted a pair in sz. 11. I have a DS pair sitting in my closet sz. 12, which i might sell eventually. Def one of my fav dunks.

To me, right?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom