Watching Kobe lose his legs UNappreciation!

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seriously though it is sad to see a great player begin to decline.� Age is undefeated though
Even though they ended up losing this game, this is one of my favorite Reggie moments of all time; watching him defy age.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WBhC1gMTsc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/WBhC1gMTsc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&
....and then the NBA proceeds to make 1st round series 7 games instead of 5, and they haven't been as entertaining since.

Last series that was as entertaining was the Bulls/Celtics.
which was last season
What I meant to say was...there were only two instances where a 1st round series was even remotely exciting to watch since the Nets/Pacers. They were the Warriors/Mavs (which wasn't too much of a surprise), and Bulls/Celtics (since the C's weren't at full strength).

Now every 1st round series is usually a sweep or 4-1.
sick.gif

What is going on in this thread? 
laugh.gif

Let's everyone call it good and let this thread die down.  Folks bout to catch bans in here if it keeps up the way it is. 

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

PRIME1984 wrote:
Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

PRIME1984 wrote:
Oh there they go. There they go, every time we start talkin 'bout Kobe Bryant a hater got to pull Michael Jordan out their ***. That's their one, that's their one. Michael Jordan!!! Michael Jordan!!!  Let me tell you something once and for all.  Michael Jordan was good, but compared to Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan ain't sh*t.

My man, what's good with the avy tho?

Seems like everytime I post I have to address this issue:frown:.

1974-83 born in Brooklyn/ lived on Long Island, NY (Yankees)
1983-84 Lewisburg, PA (Steelers)
1984-95 Santa Monica/ Westwood, CA (Lakers)

Although I was a Steelers fan before I moved to PA, fell in love with their colors first. I'm also an Islanders fan, Bryan Trottier was my first sports hero(1980-83) 4peat Stanley Cup Winners!!!
smokin.gif

The only team, I haven't been able to see live at home is the Steelers
frown.gif
, but that day will come. 

I think he was referring to your avy with all of those Jordans. PRIME is always justifying his sig when called on it
laugh.gif

I blame you for this Born, you were the first to call me out on my sig and I've never recovered.  BF I worked for Nike's Promo department for 5 years and have a nice collection of J's and other signature shoes and apparel, if that's what you were asking.  And that's my son at 1 in the pic.

i agree with the OP seeing Kobe from kobe with the fro just absolutely yammin on dudes to this polished game is kinda anticlimatic

i still very much enjoy watching him play tho

End this thread. You got knowledgeable cats in here not staying on topic because it is in fact KOBE.

Coming up with comparisons that hold no weight.

You come in at 18, play in the playoffs, and from that season on you playing in the playoffs but what 1 year and being at least 1b but yet say dude has no mileage?

COME ON SON...

Back
Top Bottom