Watching Kobe lose his legs UNappreciation!

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Oh there they go. There they go, every time we start talkin 'bout Kobe Bryant a hater got to pull Michael Jordan out their ***. That's their one, that's their one. Michael Jordan!!! Michael Jordan!!!  Let me tell you something once and for all.  Michael Jordan was good, but compared to Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan ain't sh*t.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

watching any great player age and know they're closer to retiring than beginning to tough.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

the same way your bulls dipped into mediocrity after jordan left?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

What we dipped into was far worse than mediocrity, you can relate since your a 49ers fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

the same way your bulls dipped into mediocrity after jordan left?
wink.gif
tongue.gif

What we dipped into was far worse than mediocrity, you can relate since your a 49ers fan
laugh.gif

you're
tongue.gif

ouch to that niners comment
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Oh there they go. There they go, every time we start talkin 'bout Kobe Bryant a hater got to pull Michael Jordan out their ***. That's their one, that's their one. Michael Jordan!!! Michael Jordan!!!  Let me tell you something once and for all.  Michael Jordan was good, but compared to Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan ain't sh*t.

My man, what's good with the avy tho?

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Seems like everytime I post I have to address this issue:frown:.

1974-83 born in Brooklyn/ lived on Long Island, NY (Yankees)
1983-84 Lewisburg, PA (Steelers)
1984-95 Santa Monica/ Westwood, CA (Lakers)

Although I was a Steelers fan before I moved to PA, fell in love with their colors first. I'm also an Islanders fan, Bryan Trottier was my first sports hero(1980-83) 4peat Stanley Cup Winners!!!
smokin.gif

The only team, I haven't been able to see live at home is the Steelers
frown.gif
, but that day will come. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Seriously though it is sad to see a great player begin to decline.� Age is undefeated though
Even though they ended up losing this game, this is one of my favorite Reggie moments of all time; watching him defy age.

http://www.youtube.com/v/WBhC1gMTsc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/WBhC1gMTsc8&hl=en_US&fs=1&
....and then the NBA proceeds to make 1st round series 7 games instead of 5, and they haven't been as entertaining since.

Last series that was as entertaining was the Bulls/Celtics.
which was last season

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

StackJaxx wrote:

Not as bad as it was for mike. trust me.

Mike's 95-96 season at the age of 32 > Kobe's 31 year-old life

yeah because mike at 32 didn't have nearly as much nba millage on his lakers as kobe at this point does.   kobes been in the league since he was 18 and getting significant minutes since he was 19.  mike missed almost the entire 85/86 season,  the entire 93/94 season and most of the 94/95 season so he didn't have as much wear and tear on him as kobe does.

not making this a mj>kobe  or kobe>mj argument but im stating something that needs to be said.

lastly i find it funny how dudes are getting ready to have a mini orgasm in their pants over the lakers falling off again.  funny how some people get more excited over another teams potential failures then their own teams success.

LOL, Mike was the #1 option and had to do everything for his team since the first minute he stepped on an NBA floor. Kobe had the luxury of playing with a deep Lakers team, where he wasn't even the team's #1 shooting guard until his third year and didn't become his team's #1 player until 04-05 after Shaq left. He had all those years playing with a prime Shaq to take the pressure of him.

You want to talk about mileage? Watch those series against the in the late 80s Pistons and the Knicks in the early 90s.

I agree, but X you better than that.  Don't let the hate cloud your thinking.  To act like Kobe has no mileage is just silly.  Luxury of playing with so and so don't have nothing to do with being 1B and playing deep into the playoffs year after year.

Like someone said it's a simple thread about Kobe losing his legs, *which he hasn't lost much compared to a year or so ago dude is injured* so keep it that.

Luxury of playing with someone who was constantly double and triple teamed means nothing? Nothing? You're telling me that ALL those 200-300 games Kobe played next to prime Shaq compared to ALL those games in the late 80s/early 90s Mike played where he was by far the main focus of the opponents defenses essentially had the same impacts on the mileages of the two players? And you're telling me that I am the one who has clouded thinking?

And I wasn't saying that Kobe has no mileage, I was just putting it in the context against Jordan's mileage. Kobe wasn't nearly as pounded as Mike was in the late 80s/early 90s, partly because he had Shaq to take the pressure off him and partly because the defense he faced was less physical due to the not so defense-friendly officiating they introduced by the early 00s.
Main focus my !*%.

You do know Shaq gets foul trouble a LOT when they were together, right?

You also do know Kobe has to stay in the game because of it?.. Where are all this " main focus " goin when Shaq was in the bench balancing his cheque book?. Rick fox?

Or maybe you don't know. %@!+ this non-sense.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Thread Topic: Blah blah blah Kobe Bryant

Next Reply : Michael Jordan

laugh.gif
dead on.
roll.gif

yeah...Kobe got OLDER but I don't think he lost his legs that much. Sure, your body is going to perform differently when you are 29-30 years old compare to when you were 18. He may losing his legs but dude is playing hell of lot SMARTER now. You gotta appreciate that. Kobe ain't playing like a knucklehead like he used to, he's playing smart, I like that.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

StackJaxx wrote:

yeah because mike at 32 didn't have nearly as much nba millage on his lakers as kobe at this point does.   kobes been in the league since he was 18 and getting significant minutes since he was 19.  mike missed almost the entire 85/86 season,  the entire 93/94 season and most of the 94/95 season so he didn't have as much wear and tear on him as kobe does.

not making this a mj>kobe  or kobe>mj argument but im stating something that needs to be said.

lastly i find it funny how dudes are getting ready to have a mini orgasm in their pants over the lakers falling off again.  funny how some people get more excited over another teams potential failures then their own teams success.

LOL, Mike was the #1 option and had to do everything for his team since the first minute he stepped on an NBA floor. Kobe had the luxury of playing with a deep Lakers team, where he wasn't even the team's #1 shooting guard until his third year and didn't become his team's #1 player until 04-05 after Shaq left. He had all those years playing with a prime Shaq to take the pressure of him.

You want to talk about mileage? Watch those series against the in the late 80s Pistons and the Knicks in the early 90s.

I agree, but X you better than that.  Don't let the hate cloud your thinking.  To act like Kobe has no mileage is just silly.  Luxury of playing with so and so don't have nothing to do with being 1B and playing deep into the playoffs year after year.

Like someone said it's a simple thread about Kobe losing his legs, *which he hasn't lost much compared to a year or so ago dude is injured* so keep it that.

Luxury of playing with someone who was constantly double and triple teamed means nothing? Nothing? You're telling me that ALL those 200-300 games Kobe played next to prime Shaq compared to ALL those games in the late 80s/early 90s Mike played where he was by far the main focus of the opponents defenses essentially had the same impacts on the mileages of the two players? And you're telling me that I am the one who has clouded thinking?

And I wasn't saying that Kobe has no mileage, I was just putting it in the context against Jordan's mileage. Kobe wasn't nearly as pounded as Mike was in the late 80s/early 90s, partly because he had Shaq to take the pressure off him and partly because the defense he faced was less physical due to the not so defense-friendly officiating they introduced by the early 00s.
Main focus my !*%.

You also do know Kobe has to stay in the game because of it?.. Where are all this " main focus " goin when Shaq was in the bench balancing his cheque book?. Rick fox?

this dude
eyes.gif
...just cause kobe played with shaq means he didnt take a beating like mj did
laugh.gif
...kobes been in the league since 17...that takes a lot out of you

im telling you this guy xta is total example of this:
Kookcle wrote:

laugh.gif

Goldmember wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

jbone2308 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

StackJaxx wrote:

Main focus my !*%.

this dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Kookcle wrote:

laugh.gif

LOL @ two Lakers signatures supporting each other. What a surprise. There is no limit to your delusions if you think that Kobe got the same beating MJ did. Shaq got into foul trouble? He still played 38-40 minutes per game. And Shaq isn't even the main reason why you can't compare Kobe's mileage to Mike's. It's the weakling rules on defense that were introduced in the 1999-00 season and were expanded over the following years. Bill Laimbeer, who MJ faced several times in the playoffs and got a pounding from, would've been suspended half of his games in Kobe's era, if he played the way he played against Mike in the playoffs that is.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Seems like everytime I post I have to address this issue:frown:.

1974-83 born in Brooklyn/ lived on Long Island, NY (Yankees)
1983-84 Lewisburg, PA (Steelers)
1984-95 Santa Monica/ Westwood, CA (Lakers)

Although I was a Steelers fan before I moved to PA, fell in love with their colors first. I'm also an Islanders fan, Bryan Trottier was my first sports hero(1980-83) 4peat Stanley Cup Winners!!!
smokin.gif

The only team, I haven't been able to see live at home is the Steelers
frown.gif
, but that day will come. 

I think he was referring to your avy with all of those Jordans. PRIME is always justifying his sig when called on it
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Murdalandhitman wrote:

Kobe=OVER RATED
Murdalandhithman= Hater

WTH is hithman, that user name isnt on NT???? hahahahahaha. I like Kobe he's good but he's over rated! His numbers arent that great and ppl compare him to MJ when Kobe can't hold Jordan's jock!

LOL @ two Lakers signatures supporting each other. What a surprise. There is no limit to your delusions if you think that Kobe got the same beating MJ did. Shaq got into foul trouble? He still played 38-40 minutes per game. And Shaq isn't even the main reason why you can't compare Kobe's mileage to Mike's. It's the weakling rules on defense that were introduced in the 1999-00 season and were expanded over the following years. Bill Laimbeer, who MJ faced several times in the playoffs and got a pounding from, would've been suspended half of his games in Kobe's era, if he played the way he played against Mike in the playoffs that is.    

i was around to see the 80s and i know how physical it was ok...all in all regardless what era you played at the mileage takes a toll out of you...but then again heres your typical response...we know mike is greater than kobe everybody knows that but c'mon do you have to keep bringing up michaels name everytime its a topic about kobe?...we know you love michael and all jeeez
laugh.gif

Kookcle wrote:

laugh.gif

thats you and admit it

Goldmember wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

jbone2308 wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

Xtapolapacetl wrote:

StackJaxx wrote:

Main focus my !*%.

this dude
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Kookcle wrote:

laugh.gif

LOL.

Am i missing something here? ..was that Playoffs with Pistons a best of 20 game series or something? ..we still talkin about mileage right? ..i dont know anymore
laugh.gif

MJ took some time off and thats a FACT.

Geez. People these days are trying waaaay too hard.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

jordan doesnt play anymore. please remove your butt hole from his lap. this is getting ridiculous. this is a post about kobe losing his legs and Michael Jordan's girlfriends come in like 80 year old hookers and reminicsing about the good old days like some insecure broads. and you guys have the nerve to talk about kobe or lebron fans...

too funny...
roll.gif

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Kobe's wife >>>> Your wife (if you have one)

Actually....

Kobe's LIFE >>>> Your life (if you have one)

laugh.gif
 YOU SOUND SALTY
indifferent.gif

So i'm lying? You're kidding right? How is that being salty?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom