Watch your Avatars...you'll be suspended over them without warning.

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

im not getting a new avy... no more :[
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

edit: My avy will never leave
pimp.gif
good look Touch Money
pimp.gif

Naw that wasnt even my question. I asked why does yuku add so much weight to the avy once uploaded? There needs to be something done about that becuase itmesses everything up, I think they should let us upload to tinypic or something like that as my dude gunna suggested.

I've never had a problem with my avy, and I'm just posting to say, is it just me, or does everytime Bastich post now, it seems like Pam from the officeis posting
roll.gif

right-click image > Properties to see the size of the image.

Start a topic discussing the uploading problem here. Give them clear examples. Do what someoneelse did in this thread, post using an avatar and post that same image in the reply so that they can see the difference in size. Let them know why you wantthings changed.

Please be respectful.

Please get as many concerned people as possible to add examples.

Regarding thunderchunk, there were a dozen or so members that had their membership deleted. they may have done it themselves. Either way, he can reapply.Re-enabling his avatar is merely a matter of clicking a box.

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

Originally Posted by Kingtre

how do we know the size
laugh.gif
i had this for awhile on ezboard and now yuku so i should be good
nerd.gif

i right click but it doesnt say

4sy3hg.jpg

laugh.gif
thanks- i did the same in my firefox and it showed the widthheight and all that but the size was unknown....
You're good.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these avatar sizes have little slowdown effect on niketalk. its the actual pictures being posted that take up alot of bandwith i dont know why the staff doesntjust raise the limit to 250K. yuku shrinks down images anyways so the only avys the staff would need to check is gif's or any moving images.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Dude's gettin' banned for nothing now-a-days.
eyes.gif

pretty much. besides should you really be surfin NT anywhere where it isnt appropriate.

Back
Top Bottom